What not to do at a stoplight essay

Spongeo said:
26. Start an argument with another driver
omfg this reminds me one time I was in NYC and my dad was at a stoplight and as soon as it turned green, this asian lady honks at him so HE STORMS OUT OF HIS car and starts swearing at the chinese lady and told her to go back to China and that she was a :dolphin noise: ing ::dolphin noise:: and she needed to go to ::dolphin noise:: O_O
27. Don't swear at another driver

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
28. Read intriguingly detailed and cuss-strewn, if censored, posts about arguments drivers have gotten into with each other. :p
E.V.I.L said:
omfg this reminds me one time I was in NYC and my dad was at a stoplight and as soon as it turned green, this asian lady honks at him so HE STORMS OUT OF HIS car and starts swearing at the chinese lady and told her to go back to China and that she was a :dolphin noise: ing ::dolphin noise:: and she needed to go to ::dolphin noise:: O_O

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:

No offense, but your Dad is Racist.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:
my dad is VERY racist and I've never likedf my dad so offend him all you want ;)
LOL, 57 minutes later and I read this post because I was busy looking at old pics on Post Random Pictures. :P

hfjs

Back on topic

32. On your essay, DON'T WRITE SPOTLIGHT

180px-SBp8.png

hfjs

36. Remember the time you shot yourself in the butt with a toy gun

Back