What my friend recently did to me...

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™
So I have this friend, lets call him Jimbo to cover up his name. Now I used to play with his brother a ton, lets call him stupid idiot who started to ignore me after a long friendship Bob.

Now Jimbo's brother Bob was my best friend until he got more friends and started to ignore and not like me for no reason so one night his friend said something rude to me and than Jimbo started playing with me because he felt bad for me.

Now here's the thing that happened,

So I got on Xbox this morning and joined Jimbo's party and asked to play.

Bob was also in the party and then Bob left and Jimbo left too.

They made a new party so I joined and asked if I could play, I got kicked out so I joined their Fortnite lobby and after waiting they kicked me out.

Last night I spammed Bob because me and Jimbo needed a extra Terraria player.

So Bob ended up screaming at his brother Jimbo to tell me to stop. Now today Jimbo unfriended and Blocked me for no reason. What I think happened is Bob told a lie about me to Jimbo because he was angry about the spam so Jimbo being a bit younger than me believed it and now here I am. I am really sad and I wish I knew why he unfriended and blocked me...

ooooooofy

hello! :)
this reminds me of what happened to me in kindergarten! one of my best friends who i sat next to on the bus just suddenly stopped talking to me one day! which was very awkward coz we had to sit next to each other on the bus! :(((((( tbh i think that is probably why i have trust issues and have trouble making friends! anyways i am sorry about your situation like i said man i have been through this before i know what you are going through and it is SO frustrating!!!!!! bob probably does not even know you do not know what is wrong! he probably thinks you know what you did! Just try to explain to him you really do not know what you did to upset him and ask him what it was then try to work it out and tell him you will not do that thing again!

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™
ooooooofy said:
this reminds me of what happened to me in kindergarten! one of my best friends who i sat next to on the bus just suddenly stopped talking to me one day! which was very awkward coz we had to sit next to each other on the bus! :(((((( tbh i think that is probably why i have trust issues and have trouble making friends! anyways i am sorry about your situation like i said man i have been through this before i know what you are going through and it is SO frustrating!!!!!! bob probably does not even know you do not know what is wrong! he probably thinks you know what you did! Just try to explain to him you really do not know what you did to upset him and ask him what it was then try to work it out and tell him you will not do that thing again!
Thanks man it's nice to have someone relate, it's a bit too late to talk to Bob because bob is a jerk and never talks to me, Jimbo is a nice dude but I think he was lied to.

Back