What musical instruments do you play?

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
I used to play the piano but stop at around intermediate level, like, 3 years ago, though still remember how the notes sound like and some songs i played.

Now, I just started re-learning acoustic guitar again from the start about a month ago (after i quit around the same time as piano) and going to get an electric guitar soon on my birthday.

dmandaboi

You will not see me again
RobotKrabs said:
I used to play the piano but stop at around intermediate level, like, 3 years ago, though still remember how the notes sound like and some songs i played.
Basically this for me

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I play both the acoustic and electric guitar. Used to play the recorder back in elementary school though.

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko
In early middle school, I was assigned the clarinet, but I never got into it. Same thing with piano a couple years later, due to poor hand-eye co-ordination with music.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
The radio. :)

In all seriousness, although I'd very much love to one of these days, I've never really played an instrument except for some piano lessons many years ago.

kingseye423

Drums, and a bit of guitar (I have an electric and acoustic). I also mess with my cousins and play weird keyboard notes. It's kinda funny.

I wish I knew how to play mayonnaise and horseradish.