What moment in SpongeBob made you feel bad for a character the most?

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
For me it was the obvious one: SpongeBob in the April fools day episode. This seemed pretty over the top and it’s hard for me to watch it without getting at least slightly upset

6922226E-FB3F-4024-A77A-62E3EA1A91B0.jpeg

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
this moment from band geeks

tumblr_mbtextOBsj1qj8u1do1_1280.jpg

it's a really great moment too

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
The entirety of "Dumped" makes me feel horrible for SpongeBob. "Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy" and "Stuck In The Wringer" do the same for Sandy and SpongeBob, respectively, though in those episodes I also start feeling rage so I'm not sure if it's quite the same.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
SB and Pat "dying" in the 1st movie. I cried in the theater when I first saw it and it still makes me uncomfortable to watch, even though I know it's not permanent. It also shows how you can take the same situation and use it for humor or dramatic effect. They also dry up in Tea at the Treedome but there it's a quick gag that's actually funny whereas this is obviously intended to make you emotional.

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
SB and Pat "dying" in the 1st movie. I cried in the theater when I first saw it and it still makes me uncomfortable to watch, even though I know it's not permanent. It also shows how you can take the same situation and use it for humor or dramatic effect. They also dry up in Tea at the Treedome but there it's a quick gag that's actually funny whereas this is obviously intended to make you emotional.
I cried too the first time but it’s one of my favorite moments in SpongeBob

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
My mom felt bad for Squid in The Thing. I have to admit to finding Squid's prank in Fools in April absolutely hilarious, though. Especially his reactions.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I have to admit to finding Squid's prank in Fools in April absolutely hilarious, though. Especially his reactions.
I agree. Sure Spongebob is poor and it is too much for a prank but it is still funny to see Squidward face expressions

Back