What makes you happy?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Most members here will say that SpongeBob, the show (and maybe the forums), makes them happy. But besides SpongeBob, what in life makes you happy?

For me, it's bringing others joy by doing a "pay it forward" at Chick-Fil-A, or just helping others by volunteering, or spending time with friends and family (ranging from movies, tv, hanging out, etc.)

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
This is gonna sound weird, but spending time with myself has always been my favorite thing. Whether it's just laying down, watching new dubbed episodes of DBS, or watching spongebob marathons. Other than that, probably hanging out with my girlfriend. But yeah, as you can tell, I like doing chill activities with not a lot of people around

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Anything can make me happy so long as I'm in the right mindset. The reason recreating nostalgic moments from the past never works is because the things you were doing only brought you joy because you already had joy. That's why I just try to be content with whatever I get.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
For me, it's bringing others joy by doing a "pay it forward" at Chick-Fil-A, or just helping others by volunteering, or spending time with friends and family (ranging from movies, tv, hanging out, etc.)
Similar. I feel happiest when I lose sight of myself and focus on the person or people I'm with at that moment. Life got so much better once I stopped asking what people could do for me, and began to ask what I could do for others. :)

Back