What Legend of Bikini Bottom episode is the worst?

Which episode is the worst?

• Total voters

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Most of the LOBB episodes weren't very good. At all. To me, Trenchbillies is the worst. But, what do you guys say?

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
TMtCtBB. Hardly anything happened and it wasn't very funny. The yesterday flashback took FOREVER. Best was Curse of the Hex , imo.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I hated The Monster that Came To Bikini Bottom a lot. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was a meh episode. The Curse of The Hex was annoying. The Main Drain was plotholes. Trenchbillies was the worst. And Sponge-Cano was forgettably bad.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Trenchbillies, which features very little humor, besides the abacus gag, and some of the most hideous characters ever in SpongeBob

ScumBob

sicko m0de
The Main Drain wasn't even an episode. It was a mish mash of plots, failed jokes and filler meshed together.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Trenchbillies :patgross:

There's just no interesting components in this episode. Lackluster moments, plot, characters and it all falls apart and make this episode very boring and bad in general.

Leedles

Leedle
The Monster that Came to Bikini Bottom was so annoying and unfunny. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was funny and creative. The Curse of the Hex was boring and predictable, and rather gross. The Main Drain is my guilty pleasure. Trenchbillies was annoying, but not as bad as people say, and Sponge-Cano was stupid and boring.

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
The Monster That Came to Bikini Bottom was only mediocre, nothing more or less.
Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was really good.
I liked Curse of the Hex.
Main-Drain was OK to me as well.
Trenchbillies was just awful. It was un-funny and the character designs are just terrible.
Sponge-Cano was OK, except for the ending.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
I hated The Monster that Came To Bikini Bottom a lot. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was a meh episode. The Curse of The Hex was annoying. The Main Drain was plotholes. Trenchbillies was the worst. And Sponge-Cano was forgettably bad.

Conclusion: you hate legend of bikini bottom episodes

Diet Dr. Kelp

Floating Shopping List
Sponge-Cano features Bikini Bottom sacrificing someone that doesn't belong in a kid's show. The Main Drain was full of fillers and had the terrible "It was all a dream" plot twist. Trench billies was really bad and stereotypic to red necks. The Curse of Hex was entertaining. I can't remember much about the others. I think they could have done some good stuff with this concept but they didn't.

daud2001

Just Some Nut
Trenchbillies, the best, is hilarious. The Curse of the Hex is entertaing and fun. The Monster Who Come to Bikini Bottom is ridiculously slow but somehow funny. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle is interesting and has its moments, but mostly boring. Sponge-Cano and The Main Drain are mostly equal (both are almost unmemorable), but there is something I like about Sponge-Cano.

Peterson

ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ƃuıdʎʇ ɹoɟ looɔ
Stuck in Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, England for
In my opinion, Trenchbillies is the worst. It's just so weird and... I just can't describe it more. It's that bad. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle was OK, I liked the idea of it. The Main Drain was just confusing on so many levels. The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom was meh, I found it interesting but it was also pretty boring too. Sponge-Cano was also meh, I just thought it was a bit off.

Out of the Blue

Floating Shopping List
Unlike some (probably most) people here, I don't hate the Legends Of Bikini Bottom episodes. I just find them not funny and kinda dull. They are very unmemorable and that's my main flaw with them. But...I probably should have said I don't hate almost every Legends Of Bikini Bottom episode because one of them and it's easily the worst episode of the mini-series.

It's of course; Trenchbillies. This is a terrible, terrible episode. I'm not gonna go into detail on it since the main plot's so weak and forgettable, I don't remember anything about it except...of course, that it's bad.

It's not the worst episode of the season but it's up there. I find it worse than A Pal For Gary and I almost find it as bad as Yours, Mine And Mine. It's that bad.

The rest of the Legends Of Bikini Bottom episodes are just really dull and they have absolutely no humor. The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom is a nice friendship tale and it's actually somewhat heartwarming. Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle is the best of the bunch. It's really interesting and there's a nice callback (or should I say, foreshadowing) to the first movie in which Patrick is attracted to mermaids. It's a nice little touch.

The Curse Of The Hex has a stupid ending which is the only thing that stands out from it because it's the most forgettable of them all.

The Main Drain is probably the most boring out of the Legends Of Bikini Bottom episodes but it's not the worst.

No, the second worst episode of this mini-series is Sponge-cano. Now, I really like Spongebob in this episode. He gives us a fairly nice and catchy song in the beginning and he's willing to take Squidward's place when Squidward is about to be dropped into the volcano. I also thought that the crazy dolphin guy was pretty funny. But my main problem with that episode comes from Squidward. His grumpiness goes WAY over the edge here. I really dislike Squidward in this episode and it just brings down an episode that would have been good had it not been for Squidward. I personally think he's more unlikable here than in Little Yellow Book and Whatever Happened To Spongebob? (WhoBob WhatPants). I don't think it's worthy of a Scumbob, it's a just a Meh. It's pretty close to Scumbob though because of Squidward. He deserves the torture in this episode and I realise I sound pretty horrible to think that.

All in all, I would give this entire mini-series a Meh, but still pretty close to being good. None of it is great or anything, just merely passable.

Back