WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?!

BabySmitty said:
as a college student I urge you not to do drugs in college.... focus on your studies, work hard, be the kind of person spongebob would want you to be
oops
nutella got my stonghold

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
CakeCup said:
...And how many times have I seen you hate SOOW?
I have a lot of strong feelings towards that movie and most of them are not good

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=8gxPKsXcq0gFoCJc1JDYHcknWUIkAJcQPNfw0C0OR6g%3D

MrTortellini00 said:
Just as many as the number of snails in Sanctuary
think of all the Employee of the Month awards Spongebob has been shown to have. Then add that to the number of years he's failed his driver's test. Then add that to the number of holes he has, plus the number of freckles on his face, then to the number of arms he ripped off in "Graveyard Shift." Then multiply that number by twelve. That wouldn't even come close.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BabySmitty said:
I have a lot of strong feelings towards that movie and most of them are not good

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=8gxPKsXcq0gFoCJc1JDYHcknWUIkAJcQPNfw0C0OR6g%3D

think of all the Employee of the Month awards Spongebob has been shown to have. Then add that to the number of years he's failed his driver's test. Then add that to the number of holes he has, plus the number of freckles on his face, then to the number of arms he ripped off in "Graveyard Shift." Then multiply that number by twelve. That wouldn't even come close.
I don't like when people overreacts like this tbh

ScumBob

sicko m0de
MrTortellini00 said:
no thanks, I'll stay here doing nothing but thniking about that shooting
Please dont think about it. You can be cautious but dont obsess about it. that'll only create negativity

I hope you're doing ok

MrTortellini00

lame funny
SpongeCob said:
Please dont think about it. You can be cautious but dont obsess about it. that'll only create negativity

I hope you're doing ok
Not but seriously, topics like this make me remind of all the bad things I can remember, and it's not my fault

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
MrTortellini00 said:
Not but seriously, topics like this make me remind of all the bad things I can remember, and it's not my fault
So me complaining about the new Spongebob movie is causing people to take out their anger over current events on innocent SBMania users who haven't been mean to anyone?? what did I do??? WHAT MADNESS HAVE I CAUSED HERE

ScumBob

sicko m0de
MrTortellini00 said:
This topic shouldn't remind you of anything bad, its just a topic about a movie or something.

Back