What is your personal worst episode?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This was the ungodly trio before Ink Lemonade came to be. If anything it actually should be the ungodly quartet
I'll agree to that one. The heinousness of Pet Sitter Pat cannot be forgotten (and then for me there's the episode that descends beyond the ungodly quartet, Stuck in the Wringer)

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The Nitwitting. That is the most grossest episode of SpongeBob ever.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
One Coarse Meal, A Pal for Gary, Stuck in the Wringer, Pet Sitter Pat, Ink Lemonade, Out of the Picture, Demolition Doofus, and Face Freeze!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
One Coarse Meal, A Pal for Gary, Stuck in the Wringer, Pet Sitter Pat, Ink Lemonade, Out of the Picture, Demolition Doofus, and Face Freeze!
As long as Stuck in the Wringer is there, I'm sold. Though I do wonder, why Out of the Picture? I can see why someone would dislike that episode (I mean the premise is literally Mr. Krabs trying to kill Squidward for money), but I found that I actually really liked the episode.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
As long as Stuck in the Wringer is there, I'm sold. Though I do wonder, why Out of the Picture? I can see why someone would dislike that episode (I mean the premise is literally Mr. Krabs trying to kill Squidward for money), but I found that I actually really liked the episode.
Mr. Krabs tries to kill Squidward over money, and I didn't like the return of Rock Bottom. I feel it was better as a one-time thing.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Mr. Krabs tries to kill Squidward over money, and I didn't like the return of Rock Bottom. I feel it was better as a one-time thing.
That's fair. I totally forgot about the Rock Bottom part, I wasn't a huge fan of that either. I feel like recently SpongeBob has been making a lot of callbacks and references, and most of them are good, but this Rock Bottom one and the DoodleBob one weren't all that great.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
That's fair. I totally forgot about the Rock Bottom part, I wasn't a huge fan of that either. I feel like recently SpongeBob has been making a lot of callbacks and references, and most of them are good, but this Rock Bottom one and the DoodleBob one weren't all that great.
Yeah DoodleBob works better as a one time character. Although it was nice to see everyone in doodle form, like Patrick (I still came up with Doodle Patrick first.)

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
One Coarse Meal and Stuck in the Wringer are my two absolute most hated.

Though Demolition Doofus, The Cent of Money and Little Yellow Book come close.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Ink Lemonade no doubt. Patrick ENJOYS torturing Squidward. Boring. Idiot. Unfunny. Disgusting. 0/10
Other very bad episodes:
Stuck in the Wringer,Demolitiom Doofus, Waiting, There is a Sponge in my Soup, Trident Trouble etc

Whiteout

Imitation Krab
A Pal For Gary - one of my absolute least favourites. Even as a young kid I HATED that episode, and that was long before I found out how universally-hated it is in the SB/Cartoon community. I'm glad this episode is so widely hated, it sucks.

Stuck In The Wringer - I remember when I was sick from school a few years back and saw this episode. This episode is a pain in the hind to watch, it manages to be depressing, annoying and boring at the same time. No doubt one of THE worst.

The Splinter - This episode is just disgusting and gross and the plot is really stupid/boring. I'm sure even a doctor with years of experience treating all sorts of weird gross infections and wounds would throw up at the sight of this abomination.

Squid Baby - Weird and gross, this episode makes me uncomfortable and it's a squidward torture!

TIP I came up with: If you are watching any squidward torture episodes like Good Neighbours (like to review, see how bad they are, etc) watch "Little Yellow Book" before - after LYB you will probably be thinking "Squidward is a jerk in that episode I hope he gets karma" which will make the squidward torture more tolerable. LYB is a bad episode but if this tip works... I guess that's a redeeming quality?

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Been looking for this thread. In a negative mood right now haha. Disclaimer: This is my fave show ever but I just really hate this group of episodes.
My bottom 6:
6. Don't Feed the Clowns (2nd most pointless episode IMO)
5. Stormy Weather (most pointless episode IMO)
4. The Nitwitting (Pure stupidity and digusting humor)
3. Ink Lemonade (Pure torture, disgust, and annoyance)
2. Bunny Hunt (Probably the most annoyed I've ever been watching a cartoon)
1. Who R Zoo (annoying, stupid idea, waste of time, breaks barriers of the show)

Back