What is your personal worst episode?

squidgeek06

Imitation Krab
Post your worst personal episode and why you hate it. For me it's one coarse meal because of all of the torment Plankton is put through

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
I hate the one where Krabs finds out that Plankton is afraid of Wales and he terrorizes him because of that. Krabs does not even get properly punished in the end. And also do not forget the suicide joke gosh why :squidugh:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Well, I'll try to keep this short, but Stuck in the Wringer, absolutely, positively, 100%. It's the only episode I'll ever give a 0/10 because personally I find no redeeming qualities in it. Every character is at their worst and nothing about the episode is remotely entertaining. Watching SpongeBob get tortured has never been funny and I don't even know why anyone thought that torturing a child-like character was a good idea.

EM.

Moby Dollar
I would say Big Sister Sam or A Pal for Gary

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
“Ink Lemonade” was, to me, just a demonstration of how far downhill this show is capable of going. An absolute atrocity. I despise it.

“WhoBob WhatPants” and “Gone” were relatively entertaining, but the out-of-character ways SpongeBob was treated by his so-called friends was purely disgusting.

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Definitely Stuck in the Wringer. I hate just about everything about it. It irks me in a way that episodes like A Pal for Gary or One Coarse Meal just don't.

Rex

Floating Shopping List
I don't really have a definitive "worst episode" but One Coarse Meal, Boating Buddies, The Splinter, Squid Baby and Choir Boys are my only "Abysmal" episodes. I think I hate OCM the most but i'm not certain

coft

happy hopping moron
Rodeo Daze to this day is the only spongebob i havent watched more than once

Back