What is your least favourite Pre-Movie season?

What is it?

• Season 1

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Season 3

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Let me start by saying there are no bad Pre-Movie seasons, just ones that have episodes bringing its quality down a notch. I guess some could criticise Season 1 and even 2 for feeling like trial and error in places, and 3 for its underwhelming specials, but they’re still classics.

I won’t blame you if you have a hard time coming up with your answer, that’s if you want to at all.

RDSP

Banished
Eh, personally I'd say Season 3 was the worst. While it wasn't full-on bad, it DID have the first episodes that I really dislike (the specials).

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Season 1, since it isn't quite as amazing as Seasons 2 and 3.

Personally I don't find Season 3 as being worse than Season 2, it's just more inconsistant with being amazing during the second half due to episodes such as Party Pooper Pants.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Season 2, I'v seen it too much and kinda sick of it. It doesn't have the atmosphere of season 1 or hilarity of season 3.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Personally, I don't have a least favorite pre-movie Season, but Season 3 had moderately bad episodes like The Great Snail Race and Party Pooper Pants.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 2. Plenty of great episodes, but just not as many as Seasons 1 & 3

Reactions: Klu

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
Was I'm With Stupid season 2 or 3? Whichever one I'm With Stupid was. Granted that episode does not ruin an entire season, if it was in season 4 it would still be my favourite season, just a process of elimination. These 3 seasons are brilliant.

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
Season 1 is decent, but there are a few meh episodes and a bad episode (Imo, Fools in April). I can definitely say that we got more good and great than bleh episodes though.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Very common option,but Season 1.Most episodes while amazing,just not as amazing as episodes from S 2-3.Ironically,but my favorite episode from this season

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Season 1, though I do think it is kind of unfair considering it is the first season. It never had as many amazing episodes as 2 or 3 in my opinion. It put out the framework for seasons 2 and 3 in my opinion. It set up everything to come, and I have a lot of respect for it, for being a good beginning.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Season 1 was very much about figuring out what sticks, and SpongeBob was just getting its footing. While it still had amazing episodes, season 1 just can't compare to seasons 2 and 3.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
All three are absolutely incredible, but I have to pick Season 2. This is mainly just due to the fact that it had 2 episodes that I didn't like (Jellyfish Hunter and I'm With Stupid), where as with Season 1 I pretty much enjoyed everything and Season 3 I only hated Krabby Land. It is still an incredible season and I'd still give it like a 9.6/10 overall, it's just slightly lower from Season 1's 9.8/10 and Season 3's 9.9/10 (It'd get a perfect 10 if it wasn't for the one bad episode as well as the few meh episodes it had).

Back