What is your least favorite day in the week?

What is your least favorite day of the week?

• Monday

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Thursday. It may be called Friday-eve...but it's just a day that I have the least amount of energy because it's not the weekend and it feels too long.

Lizstaria

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli
Tuesday because it's at the beginning of the week but mondays are usually easier but with tuesday you get no relief before or after

GaryMeowsAgain

SpongeBob Is Cute :)
monday is where heck breaks loose i have to go to school for 7 HOURS and miss one episode of spongebob at 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm and even worse i only got 4 hours to play so i take it for granted and use youtube no fun at all and even worse i had to sleep at 8:00 pm each day missing more spongebob but now i am homeschooled and i watch every episode of spongebob im now glad im not in school and yes its a friday today and its time to celebrate with garymeowsagaingarymeowsagain spongebuddy mania.png

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
tuesday because it's part of the week where i feel like i'm done, but i still have 3 days left

coft

happy hopping moron
Thursday because you’re essentially begging for Friday and the weekend to come

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Sunday, because it's the day where I have to prepare for the Monday blues. When they actually do come, they always go faster than I expected, but Sunday makes them feel longer.

Back