What is your favorite/least favorite SB special? Season 2 and 3

What's your favorite SB special? Season 2 & 3

• Christmas Who?

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Shanghaied

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • SpongeBob's House Party (Party Pooper Pants)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Sponge Who Could Fly (The Lost Episode)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ugh (Before Comedy)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
What is your favorite SB special that was made either in season 2 or 3! (Season 1 had no Patchy and that stuff) Why is it your favorite? Which one is your least favorite? Why is it your least favorite? I want to know!

Christmas Who - BEST
The Sponge Who Could Fly - WORST

Since when Shanghied was a special? That episode is just Patchy's favorite episode. Nothing special.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Christmas Who - BEST
The Sponge Who Could Fly - WORST

Since when Shanghied was a special? That episode is just Patchy's favorite episode. Nothing special.

Well I guess because it was longer than a usual episode and it had Patchy so yeahI guess you can consider it a special

This topic should be in the Spongebob section.

(This is my very first topic so ya)

Kerdem

Banished
Best: Christmas Who?

Worst: Sponge Who Could Fly (Worst Pre Movie Episode)

I Don't Think Shanghaid Is A Special.If Is It Its The Best

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Favourite: "Christmas Who?" - One of the best feel-good episodes. Squidward Santa is great and that whole scene is really cute. I don't think this episode's song is very good ("When World's Collide" is far catchier IMO) but that's a minor nitpick.

Least favourite: "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - I don't really know what to say about this episode. It's not bad, it's just not that memorable. I rarely see people reference it as one of their favourites. The walk cycle scene is gold though.

Favorite: Christmas Who? and Shanghaied (tie)

Least favorite: The Sponge Who Could Fly (not bad, but REALLY boring, and the townspeople are unlikable again)

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
While Shanghaied is my favorite episode I'm not quite sure it's really a special as it has a second segment to the half hour.
But my favorite special is Christmas Who and my least would be The Sponge who Could Fly which is also one of my least favorite episodes from the pre movie days.

The Drifter

Some person.
Best: Shanghaied. It's my favorite episode because for me, it have some of the funniest SpongeBob moments ("You're good" and the perfume departement)
Worst: Ugh. I think the episode focus too much on slpastick jokes, although I think the End of the World song is awesome.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Best= Christmas Who?

Worst= The Sponge Who Could Fly

More

VIP
Kerdem said:

Worst: Sponge Who Could Fly (Worst Pre Movie Episode)

I Don't Think Shanghaid Is A Special.If Is It Its The Best
It definitely is

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Best: Christmas Who? -- It's such a heartwarming and charmingly funny special that makes me happy every time I watch it. Squidward is clearly the best Santa here. He was a jerk in the first half, but he got much better in the second half. ^_^

Worst: Party Pooper Pants -- This episode was pretty darn stupid. There were some good moments, but overall, it felt really annoying and idiotic, what with Spongebob being a dreadful bore, the police arresting him for a stupid reason, and that GOSH DARN DOORMAT GAG!!

If Shanghaied DOES count, then I choose that. One, because it's hilarious and entertaining. And two, it's the first episode I watched, so it gives me a nostalgic feeling.

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate

It's nice to see Squidward would give away all of his things just to make Spongebob happy.

Worst: Party Pooper Pants

Spongebob is extremely unlikeable in this episode, and it got too mean-spirited at times.

homestuck said:
Christmas Who?/Party Pooper Pants
GordokTheMad said:
Best: Christmas Who? -- It's such a heartwarming and charmingly funny special that makes me happy every time I watch it. Squidward is clearly the best Santa here. He was a jerk in the first half, but he got much better in the second half. ^_^

Worst: Party Pooper Pants -- This episode was pretty darn stupid. There were some good moments, but overall, it felt really annoying and idiotic, what with Spongebob being a dreadful bore, the police arresting him for a stupid reason, and that GOSH DARN DOORMAT GAG!!

If Shanghaied DOES count, then I choose that. One, because it's hilarious and entertaining. And two, it's the first episode I watched, so it gives me a nostalgic feeling.
Entriol said:

It's nice to see Squidward would give away all of his things just to make Spongebob happy.

Worst: Party Pooper Pants

Spongebob is extremely unlikeable in this episode, and it got too mean-spirited at times.
RedSoxFan274 will eat all of your souls.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Best special: Christmas Who?
Despite Shanghaied having the more laughs and better replay value, my favorite is Christmas Who?. I love this special and holds a special place in my heart. Shanghaied doesn't feel like much of a special but rather an interactive episode. Also, this is one of my favorite Squidward performances along with Band Geeks. He had a change of heart, which I REALLY want to see more of post-sequel. SpongeBob was also amazing and I really felt bad for him when he was down. I guess my only complaint is that Sandy wasn't in this enough.

Worst Special: The Sponge Who Can Fly
Talk about a letdown. I expected funny gags and a funny plot, but instead we got hypocritical, uncaring Bikini Bottomites that cared more for blow-up pants than SpongeBob. They were so lazy and mean and the songs were useless and annoying. Who needs a flying person to do simple tasks that DON'T NEED flying pants.

Back