• Deadline to submit your entry for the SBM yearbook is May 31!

What is your Favorite Anime or manga?

CannedBread

Unrecognized Talent
I love me some good romance/drama anime, so honestly I am going to hae to pick anohana: the flower we saw that day, as my favorite anime of all time. Violet evergarden is really good too.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

#Bobsessed
I’m no weeb, but lately my friends and siblings have gotten me into My Hero Academia (Boko No Hero Academia) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't interested, but I watched some episodes with my siblings and got to know the characters. It’s a really fun show, packed full of action that I never thought would hold my interest.

Now I’m in a “double mood” as I like to call it, which essentially means I'm really into two shows at the moment (lots of fangirling), of which would happen to be said anime and beloved SpongeBob SquarePants.

5B695E7E-A24D-469E-BDC5-59B2B7B80C2E.jpeg
This image totally represents my current fandoms.

CannedBread

Unrecognized Talent
I’m no weeb, but lately my friends and siblings have gotten me into My Hero Academia (Boko No Hero Academia) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't interested, but I watched some episodes with my siblings and got to know the characters. It’s a really fun show, packed full of action that I never thought would hold my interest.

Now I’m in a “double mood” as I like to call it, which essentially means I'm really into two shows at the moment (lots of fangirling), of which would happen to be said anime and beloved SpongeBob SquarePants.

View attachment 12130
This image totally represents my current fandoms.
Yeah I love My Hero Academia. The characters are amazing, and the animation is slick. My favorite character is todoroki, the two face guy. But that picture is so dope, it would be nice as a phone wallpaper.

SonofMnemosyne

My top 5 are probably One Piece, My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Seven Deadly Sins, and Fairy Tail.

I also like Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, Future Diary, Erased, Steins;Gate, Mob Psycho 100, Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, Death Parade, Dr. Stone, Noragami, Vinland Saga, etc.

Sadly, I haven't finished 99% of these since I watch them with my friends and we jump from anime to anime and mostly watch One Piece. I have finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Erased, and Steins; Gate. I was caught up on My Hero Academia until the 4th season.