What is your Favorite Adult Cartoon?

What is your favorite adult cartoon of these choices?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rick and Morty

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bob's Burgers

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • American Dad

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Duncanville

• The Great North

• HouseBroken

• Big Mouth

• Total voters

Squidwardiard

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'm curious to see which are people's favorites of these choices. Focused on current shows.

EDIT: I'm glad Family Guy is in the lead, it's the show I voted for myself. I think it's a solid, funny show with great characters. I'm kind of surprised it's winning since I know quite a few people don't like it anymore. I figured South Park or Bob's Burgers would be winning.

Last edited:

Awe

Part Computer or Something
Family Guy is my favourite cartoon behind Spongebob, but I hate the new episodes

MattTheSpongeFanatic

The Fancy Sponge
Easily Family Guy. I like both the old episodes and the new episodes- personally I think the decline is more exaggerated than it actually is. Also, I have not watched any show below American Dad in the poll (I'm guessing those are recent compared to the other shows).

Awe

Part Computer or Something
Easily Family Guy. I like both the old episodes and the new episodes- personally I think the decline is more exaggerated than it actually is. Also, I have not watched any show below American Dad in the poll (I'm guessing those are recent compared to the other shows).
Do you like season 18 and 19 as well? I like Family Guy up til 17 but after that I just didn’t enjoy it anymore

MattTheSpongeFanatic

The Fancy Sponge
Do you like season 18 and 19 as well? I like Family Guy up til 17 but after that I just didn’t enjoy it anymore
I like Seasons 1-11,16, and 19. 12-15 are the worst seasons in my opinion. 16 is the best season after Season 11, Seasons 17-18 were just OK, and Season 19 is good.

Squidwardiard

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I agree, I like the old and new ones too. Except I haven't liked what I've seen of Season 19 as much. I thought the episodes I saw were ok.

Yeah those shows are recent, I haven't watched them either. I thought I might as well add them though.

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"
The Simpsons, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers are my favorites. Additionally, I also like Futurama, The Cleveland Show, King of the Hill and Star Trek: Lower Decks (Star Trek: Lower Decks is an adult sci-fi cartoon and a love letter to the Star Trek franchise from the creator of Rick & Morty).

lowerdecks-all.jpg
ST-LD-KA2-Poster-RO_1800x1800.jpg

dddf0c4-e3c596e1-9796-467d-a837-181d721e8f71.png

Squidwardiard

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The Simpsons, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers are my favorites. Additionally, I also like Futurama, The Cleveland Show, King of the Hill and Star Trek: Lower Decks (Star Trek: Lower Decks is an adult sci-fi cartoon and a love letter to the Star Trek franchise from the creator of Rick & Morty).

lowerdecks-all.jpg
ST-LD-KA2-Poster-RO_1800x1800.jpg

dddf0c4-e3c596e1-9796-467d-a837-181d721e8f71.png
Cool, I haven't seen Lower Decks.