What is the worst post/topic you've made on here?

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
My early posts back during July 2015, and I post I made on a topic named Ice Bear Forums, because the post I made was spam and I meant to put it in the Post Random Pictures topic. I'm still surprised I didn't get a warning point for that. (Look up Ice Bear Forums and you will see).

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Every post I've every made with
c9HrFhM.jpg
in it

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/47052-ministry/ this topic. My first post is so wrong on so many levels that I can't even

PlayForBlood said:
oh my freaking god
CAN YOU GUYS STOP ::dolphin noise::ING HATING ON THIS SHOW AT EVERY TURN? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T WATCH IT. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. BUT I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF SEEING THREADS AND POSTS LIKE THESE ALL OVER THE FORUMS. I AM READY TO SPAM GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE SHOW ALL OVER THE FORUMS ENDLESSLY TO THE POINT OF GETTING BANNED IF NECCESARY. I AM SO SICK OF THIS. YOU HATE THE SHOW? FINE. BUT IT'S ::dolphin noise::ING ANNOYING TO CONSTANTLY HATE ON IT.
/endrant
dang I was butthurt
Also that "seriously who even plays video games anymore" post in the Call of Duty thread about a year back

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Why did I even say this in the first place? I know I detest APFG (I still do), but this takes it way too far.
CakeCup said:
I HATE this episode with a burning passion! There was NO POINT in this episode that I even chuckled, and that is sad because Spongebob Squarepants is a COMEDY!. :tomew: First, it begins like A Day without Tears, which is an awful episode, then Spongebob finds these "things" (They are Nudibranchs, I looked them up), and he STEALS them without listening to the lady's warning or even paying for it! Then he takes "Puffy Fluffy" (Stupid name, huh?) home and shows it to Gary. Puffy Fluffy was mean to Gary, and did Spongebob care? NO! It gets even worse from there, when Puffy Fluffy turns SUPER SCARY AND DISGUSTING! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY?!?! :patgross: And Spongebob may have said the worst Spongebob quote EVER: "Gary! Put Puffy Fluffy down right now!" :patboo: Puffy Fluffy is trying to KILL Gary. Gosh, I feel sorry for that little snail right now. Did Spongebob use Karate? Did he even give a hoot? NO NOT AT ALL! HE BLAMES GARY!! THAT IS JUST STUPID!!!!!!!! After seeing this, I wanted Spongebob to get attacked by a sea bear, and I cussed at my TV, then I decided to watch Gary takes a Bath aand Have you seen this snail, but I STILL had that bad taste of APFG in my mouth.

Rating: -Infinity x infinity/10

Yes, NEGATIVE INFINITY TIMES INFINITY. That's how Atrocious it was!

PinkPearl

insert title here
I'm not about to go and find any right now, but:

*I've reprimanded a member for bumping
*I consistently used the wrong format in SpongeSites when trying to promote an old fansite I made and when ssj closed the topic I made a new one titled "My Spongebob Site AGAIN" (my seventh-grade attempt at sassing the authorities I guess)
*I've pointed out that I was one of the few "normal" members (aka one without autism) in a topic about having Asperger's

Thankfully, these were all when I was young, so what can you do :P

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
nobody liked my traitors and sellouts blog,when i was just voicing my opinion about this decade and i got a warning point for it.

BobCarotte

meep
My first post:

BobCarotte said:
WORST EPISODE EVER!!!
:scaredsquid:

I still think LYB is a bad episode but it's not the worst. Yeah, I used to think that this episode was the worst of the show, but my opinions changed and I realized that there are worse episodes than this one. I used to overreact to this episode so much.

Back