Nickelodeon What is the next show that should get the reboot treatment?

What show should it reboot next?

• Doug

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Angry Beavers

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jimmy Neutron

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Fairly odd parents

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • All Grown Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Studio Sponge

Baby Clam
As much of an advocate I was for FOP over the years, the series died in the most pathetic of deaths not even two years ago. I'd say leave it dead for a good decade or so, because the final season was perhaps one of the most atrocious seasons of animation in history. Leave it dead, it has failed to remain of consistently good quality since 2011. Jimmy Neutron, on the other hand, needs a reboot. Not a reboot, a full-fledged revival, that series deserves more considering its unfortunate premature cancellation due to DNA Production's idiocy with The Ant Bully, forcing it into bankruptcy.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
As much of an advocate I was for FOP over the years, the series died in the most pathetic of deaths not even two years ago. I'd say leave it dead for a good decade or so, because the final season was perhaps one of the most atrocious seasons of animation in history. Leave it dead, it has failed to remain of consistently good quality since 2011. Jimmy Neutron, on the other hand, needs a reboot. Not a reboot, a full-fledged revival, that series deserves more considering its unfortunate premature cancellation due to DNA Production's idiocy with The Ant Bully, forcing it into bankruptcy.
Except, I would like to see how FOP would do without Butch Hartman, either with a spin-off or revival. Maybe the problem is they need to hire a producer who knows how to run the show without turning it into garbage. The only side characters Hartman seemed to care about were Dad and Crocker.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
The Fairly Oddparents

this time no Chloe.. Cosmo and Wanda STAY with Timmy only!

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
None. We don't need reboots for any of these shows. It's not necessary at all.

Back