Show News What is the most underrated Season 2 Episode?

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Life of Crime, Squid on Strike or Jellyfish Hunter, I think all 3 episodes are classic. People seem to dislike Jellyfish Hunter because of Krabs which I get, but I think his actions add to the story. And then with the other 2 I just think they're both super great and deserve more recognition.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Life of Crime, Squid on Strike or Jellyfish Hunter, I think all 3 episodes are classic. People seem to dislike Jellyfish Hunter because of Krabs which I get, but I think his actions add to the story. And then with the other 2 I just think they're both super great and deserve more recognition.
Totally agree with Life Of Crime, top 3 funniest episodes of the show

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Totally agreed, especially with Jellyfish Hunter I never see anyone talk about it. Squid on Strike is one my favorite episodes so I love seeing people talk about it.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Totally agreed, especially with Jellyfish Hunter I never see anyone talk about it. Squid on Strike is one my favorite episodes so I love seeing people talk about it.
Yeah, Squid on Strike is easily in my top 5 of the whole show.

Emy

Floating Shopping List
I feel like one I don't see a lot of people talk about is Survival Of The Idiots. It's such a funny and chaotic episode.

Catalyst

Baby Clam
Prehibernation Week is really good, especially the last few minutes of it.

“I’m ready I’m ready!”
“No you ain’t!”

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Life Of Crime probably it’s a really funny episode it deserves more attention

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Pressure, Squid on Strike, The Smoking Peanut and The Fry Cook Games are all underrated all of those were good episodes to me because their jokes were very funny

Back