What is the first truly bad episode?

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
What, in your opinion is the first bad episode. Not a fairly weak episode; a bad one. It can be a dud from seasons 1-3 or something from a post-movie season, but what's the first really bad episode?

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
By my scores:

Poor (4/10: Squeaky Boots
Bad (3/10): I'm with Stupid (my real first bad episode)
Terrible (2/10): Probably What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?
Abysmal/Awful (1/10): All That Glitters

The Simpsons and Family Guy were lucky though. IMO, I didn't any find bad episodes of them until their respective 6th (because of the boring clip show) and 7th season (the OJ episode).

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
fsaenz0125 said:
By my scores:

Poor (4/10: Squeaky Boots
Bad (3/10): I'm with Stupid (my real first bad episode)
Terrible (2/10): Probably What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?
Abysmal/Awful (1/10): All That Glitters

The Simpsons and Family Guy were lucky though. IMO, I didn't any find bad episodes of them until their respective 6th (because of the boring clip show) and 7th season (the OJ episode).
I totally disagree with "Squeaky Boots." I thought that one was hilarious.

PinkPearl

insert title here
For me, it was All that Glitters. Of course, I've never seen I Was a Teenage Gary...

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Good Neighbors by a long shot.

The "bad" episodes from pre movie weren't even bad, they were just weak. Such as Nature Pants, Squeaky Boots, Dumped, Krabby Land and Born Again Krabs. The weakest ones were definitely IWATG and I'm With Stupid but I wouldn't classify them as bad. Even though IWATG is currently my least favorite pre movie episode, it did have a few good moments. Good Neighbors does NOT have any good or enjoyable moments at all. In fact, it would probably be in my top 10 worst episodes if I had one. Squidward gets tortured for no reason and Spongebob and Patrick don't care. You simply cannot compare Good Neighbors to I'm With Stupid. While Patrick was a major prick in that episode, in Good Neighbors, not only Patrick was a prick, but Spongebob was too along with it and Squidward getting tortured is the icing on the cake. I'm even surprised the episode has a 3.7 rating on SBMania. It deserves a 2.5 AT THE VERY LEAST.

Back