What if SpongeBob SquarePants: Adult Party Cartoon airs?

Can Nickelodeon make SpongeBob SquarePants Adult Party Cartoon in your opinion?

• YES!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

KarateSponge

Parawhore
EmployeeAMillion said:
Hardly a good idea, considering Nick still markets this show to kids. At least with Ren & Stimpy, it was a couple years after the show was cancelled, and even then it’s hard to imagine the original as a show aimed at children.
8 years is not a couple of years

or to make it more simpler

8 does not equal 2

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This idea is cursed, and it is a terrible one. We all know how the Ren and Stimpy one turned out.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Many years ago, Spike actually wanted to make this a reality as well, Thank goodness the creators turned it down.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Aside from my yesterday's question, what if Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas and the writers of Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon, write the episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants: Adult Party Cartoon?

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No, not really, I'm just saying. I'm not offending you and everyone else. I'm not harming our most beloved favorite show. I swear.

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Ren and Stimpy was a show created by a dude who was already pushing the envelope when it came to what was allowed on a kids network (Kricfalusi was constantly being censored by Nick) . So once it came time for APC, even though it was a betrayal of the values of the original cartoon, it at least made sense in some form, even though it contains some of the worst segments conceived in animation ever. SpongeBob is and always has been this very innocent thing. It'd never work.

if it did go through I'd probably have to kill myself

Back