What if: Fairly OddParents Crossover?

Supmandude

Squog
What would you do if Fairly OddParents crossover with SpongeBob? If Nick decides FOP isn't popular enough so they crossover with SpongeBob to draw in viewers, how would you react?

We're talking modern day FOP here, not if they did it in the past.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I hope it would be at least decent, and they keep it to a minimum (unlike the Fairly Odd Movie saga).

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
That would be interesting, because both shows are popular and well animated.

SacredJimbles

Moby Dollar
Ditto.

(I agree with the other people who have said no)

( on a side note,Why is it sup is responsible for the two first topics I totally disagree on? This and the gross out humor thing)

Supmandude

Squog
Firespine345 said:
( on a side note,Why is it sup is responsible for the two first topics I totally disagree on? This and the gross out humor thing)
I didn't say I want an FOP crossover. This topic is just about sharing how you'd react if it happened. :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
There was a time when this might have worked (a four-way SBSP/FOP/JN/DP special to tie in with the Nicktoons Unite video game series) but that time has looooong passed.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
DadMom AngryPants said:
Th(a four-way SBSP/FOP/JN/DP special to tie in with the Nicktoons Unite video game series)
That would be interesting but I doubt it'd work well as a TV crossover, different animations, differences, etc., to the point it's a miracle they even got 4, I doubt any staff would've been able to agree with this on any time period.
Well the major flaw in a FOP crossover: the only way is Timmy studying marine life as they have mentioned an underwater squirrel joke in that one fish episode....yet Timmy flat out barely does school-work, or hang out with his friends, he's pretty much regressed as a human nonetheless, but back to the topic there is no legitimate reason for this to happen, and the fans would just say it's lazy writing and want Danny Phantom back or something silly like that, so no a FOP/SB crossover would never work. As fanfiction: it could, as a TV episode: never

SacredJimbles

Moby Dollar
It still doesn't work.
DadMom AngryPants said:
There was a time when this might have worked (a four-way SBSP/FOP/JN/DP special to tie in with the Nicktoons Unite video game series) but that time has looooong passed.
Now that might have worked. maybe.

Back