President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Spongeo said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

My sister ( Hello it's Patrick!) and my dad got this from Mississippi they know me so well!
I can buy those at my 7-11 in Rincon.

hfjs

If there's one thing my family knows about me, it's my craze for SB.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
E.V.I.L said:
Because my parents say they think boys who watch kids shows are gay and gay=disown

and that's as far as I'll explain
I hate when people think that about children watching SB my uncle thinks the same way and my cousins never saw SB once! how sad :(

Spongeo said:
I hate when people think that about children watching SB my uncle thinks the same way and my cousins never saw SB once! how sad :(
See, the problem is my parents are really REALLY cultural. I'm expected to get married to my cousin, become a doctor, make money, live with them in Florida or whatever, and I'm expected to be completely religious and act like an "adult". Well, I hate socializing and incest, I'm fine with medicine, money isn't my goal at all, Alaska is my dream home, I'm not religious at all, and I think giving up fun to look mature is a stupid idea.

Yeah..... that's why they can't know ANYTHING about my interests. :P

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
See, the problem is my parents are really REALLY cultural. I'm expected to get married to my cousin, become a doctor, make money, live with them in Florida or whatever, and I'm expected to be completely religious and act like an "adult". Well, I hate socializing and incest, I'm fine with medicine, money isn't my goal at all, Alaska is my dream home, I'm not religious at all, and I think giving up fun to look mature is a stupid idea.

Yeah..... that's why they can't know ANYTHING about my interests. :P

Now I really understand why you can't tell them but that is just to cultural you have freedom of choice and marrying your cousin? Bit weird when your done with college you. Basically are your own self and go and live where ever you want!

Spongeo said:
Now I really understand why you can't tell them but that is just to cultural you have freedom of choice and marrying your cousin? Bit weird when your done with college you. Basically are your own self and go and live where ever you want!
That's why I'm glad that in the US, 18= legal to move out of house without permission

Back