What everyday items do you want to see Spongeified?

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
I think just about everything I've ever wanted to be Spongeified has already been. :P Some real-life versions of the items we see on the show would be nice...
Rocko's Milkmaid said:
Spongebob drawing pen?
51rUnBONkuL._SX450_.jpg
I found these too, but they may not be official merch:​
Freeshipping-Wholesale-New-SpongeBob-SquarePants-Cartoon-10colors-Pen-Stationery-Ball-Point-Pen-Office-Study-Ball-Pen.jpg

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
SpongeBob based car. With SB shaped body, SB shaped chassis etc. I'll call it : the TVR Spongy

The Drifter

Some person.
SandTaro05 said:
Yeah, I have one of those too, but I think it's fake.

I want working replica of various objects in SpongeBob world. Like diver helmet shaped TV, jellyfishing net, boat car, live size replica of those pipe shaped buildings in bikini bottom, Squidward's clarinet, and real life version of this:
Bummer_vac_2.jpg

hfjs

SandTaro05 said:
I think just about everything I've ever wanted to be Spongeified has already been. :p Some real-life versions of the items we see on the show would be nice...
51rUnBONkuL._SX450_.jpg
I found these too, but they may not be official merch:​
Freeshipping-Wholesale-New-SpongeBob-SquarePants-Cartoon-10colors-Pen-Stationery-Ball-Point-Pen-Office-Study-Ball-Pen.jpg
I had a feeling they had already had those.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
A partnership between IKEA and Nickelodeon....

that way we don't just brush our teeth with SpongeBob, or watch TV on SpongeBob, but we sit on SpongeBob, or we brighten the room with SpongeBob :P

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Hard to actually think of something that hasn't already been done. Pretty much every common object has a SpongeBob version.

Cha

I love SBM
Hmm, have we gotten a clarinet inspired of Squidward yet?

A SpongeBob themed DSLR (just to make sure it's not one of those auto disposable cameras that can't even change ISO )

Back