What episode got you into the show?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
For me it was "Grandma's Kisses" because I could identify with SpongeBob's struggles, being a young adult who misses my childhood

I'm really no different than SpongeBob SquarePants (kid-at-heart, can't drive, cries a lot) and this particular episode made me connect with him as a character

What about you guys?

EM.

Moby Dollar
Ooh jeez, long long time back in maybe 2006 to 2008, I think it might have been either The Lost Mattress or That's No Lady, I remember liking season 4 a lot back then, along with season 1, and it was so fun going back and watching all the episodes from seasons 1-early 6 and as a kid I always noticed the difference between a post movie episode and a pre movie episode, like in The Lost Mattress I thought it would be a pre movie episode at first, but then Spongebob's voice gave it away, and I always noticed the difference in his voice, but yeah it was either The Lost Mattress or That's No Lady, or a season 1 episode which I will list later if I remember

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Home Sweet Pineapple my parents got me the DVD and that was obviously the first episode and I fell in love with the show and that gives me a bias with that episode, also the karate island DVD I got that shortly after

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
No particular episode from what memory serves, but I'm pretty sure my first favorite episode was Your Shoe's Untied because I had trouble tying my shoes when I was little.

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
For me it was Snowball Effect just because of that one scene with Patrick getting snowballs pelted at him in slow motion. I just seem to remember that scene more than any other for some reason lol.

Back