What does a Krabby Patty taste like?

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
:D Oh well..

Remember what happened to Squidward in "Just One Bite"? And the guy said "Yeah... I remember MY first Krabby Patty." Wonder what THAT was like...

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
if i was handcuffed and was forced to eat a krabby patty, of couse i eat it, but if it has pickles, onions, and mustard, im not eating it!

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
then why do you think plankton hasnt had any customers? cause they go to the KK for krabby pattys!

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
:wtf: Plankton's food is terrible compared to the Krusty Krab's food! That's why the Chum Bucket has never had customers!

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
sb1fan said:
:wtf: Plankton's food is terrible compared to the Krusty Krab's food! That's why the Chum Bucket has never had customers!
[post="30473"][/post]​

Not necessarily true. Maybe the KK's food has something that makes you want to go back and eat there. People eat at the Chum Bucket.. it's just that you never see them. Plankton would be bankrupt if no one ate there. :P

Bootsrig.Spinge

Friends
Not necessarily true. Maybe the KK's food has something that makes you want to go back and eat there. People eat at the Chum Bucket.. it's just that you never see them. Plankton would be bankrupt if no one ate there.

Hmm...Interesting point. Just look at ;) when he had his first krabby patty!
You're right about plankton, but I bet he has very few customers because when Sponge came to the Chum Bucket in FUN, Plank got all excited about actually having a customer. Poor little guy... ;)

Bootsrig.Spinge said:
Not necessarily true. Maybe the KK's food has something that makes you want to go back and eat there. People eat at the Chum Bucket.. it's just that you never see them. Plankton would be bankrupt if no one ate there.

Hmm...Interesting point. Just look at :P when he had his first krabby patty!
You're right about plankton, but I bet he has very few customers because when Sponge came to the Chum Bucket in FUN, Plank got all excited about actually having a customer. Poor little guy... :P
[post="31972"][/post]​

Yeah, The Krusty Krab should share their secret with the Chum Bucket and all would be well and happy :P

My 4000th post ^^

Bootsrig.Spinge

Friends
Yeah, The Krusty Krab should share their secret with the Chum Bucket and all would be well and happy

My 4000th post ^^

I agree...It would kinda be like a KK2 (except owned by Plankton). Maybe Krabs and Plankton could work out some sort of deal to share profits or something.

(Congrats on the post! :victory:)

Back