What does a Krabby Patty taste like?

spongiestsponge

PinataMan!
If it is crab meat...Mr. Krabs is cheap enough to make the burger out of himself :P On my dvd in like some commentary or something Bill Fagerbakke mentioned that a lot of seahorses were missing when he was asked what the formula was. *I don't know if someone posted this because i don't feel like searching through 34 pages of this topic :|

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Whoa, I never knew that. But Mr. Krabs only wanted to get rid of Mystery. And when a horse was mentioned, everyone threw up. :( So I doubt its that. I think if people on the show say something, its to keep us from finding what it really is. Like what Tom Kenny said about the movie. They're just laughing at us. :sbx:

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
I'm gonna bring back my old theory:

I think that Mr. Krabs went on land and continues to go on land to get Patties. And they are different than the Patties already underwater. So he goes on land and steals a bag of paties that can be cut up into round peices and served like a cheeseburger. And the secret formula is actually that the patties are from land so they taste different. Same goes for ketchup.

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
Ignore the triple post above... because that was from January...

Bumped... because we have quite a few members that I thought might like to chip in to this topic. PLUS, this was one of the most active topics in forum history. So new members and old... please chip in and revive this topic! :P

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I am guessing the first 3 ingredients in Plankton's army were right, but to make a secret sauce, the only possible ingredient would be tomatoes.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
It's a magical blend of fat, grease, and the rubbish you find on the side of the road. Why do I think this? Cos it's how McDonald's do it.

Michael

Register On SBE Or Die!
I think like Cheeseburger, but with better meat.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Personally? I think it'll be like [quote name='Moe' date=' in Flaming Moe's']there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!![/quote] :(

Arkei

Porous Freak
Hmm... it tastes like someone left a dirty sock in my mouth!

Arkei

Porous Freak
Hey wait, maybe this is why it tastes like that! *takes dirty sock out of mouth*

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Perhaps it tastes like Ramen >_>

Naw, JK

I'm still sticking with my Krab meat/ sponge meat theory.

spongezilla

salmon pattes..no, than they would have to kill fish, which is crule.
salty sea cow meat?

Back