What do you use to listen to music?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
Read title again. Answer in post. Good job.

I was using Apple Music but since my student discount ended, I've been using Spotify and I should've been doing this sooner.

spongedude

The Librarian
Staff member
Did the streaming subscription thing for a couple years. Tried them all (Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora). I like all three to varying degrees.

Decided I preferred to have control of my own music instead of renting it on a monthly basis. iTunes is my music player at the moment, although I've also got a SiriusXM radio subscription that I share between my car and my devices.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
Did the streaming subscription thing for a couple years. Tried them all (Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora). I like all three to varying degrees.

Decided I preferred to have control of my own music instead of renting it on a monthly basis. iTunes is my music player at the moment, although I've also got a SiriusXM radio subscription that I share between my car and my devices.
I tried SiriusXM and I just don't like my choices. It was hard to get a good playlist or a stretch of solid tunes for a while out of it...

I heavily prefer to buy the CDs and then rip them onto my PC but I don't have a lot of money to just drop on music, so for right now I'm doing this 3 month Spotify Premium subscription that I got for 99 cents. Once that ends I'll just go back to regular Spotify.

SpongeTube

I use Spotify the most but I also use Hype Machine, Bandcamp, and Soundcloud to discover new music and bands.