What do you collect(ed)?

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
What collections do you have? SB and non SB related.

I have a SB DVD collect and all different kind of SB merch, like clothes, figures, stuffed animals, etc. Besides those, I collect all different kinds of DVDs. I also have a ton of earrings! Rubber ducky earrings, ice-cream, burgers, whales, shoes, glasses, foods, dinos....you name it and I probably have that earring! I have a bunch of toys and stuffed animals, if that counts. I like collecting rubber duckies, they seem to always appeal to me.

What collections do you have? SB and non SB related.

I have a SB DVD collect and all different kind of SB merch, like clothes, figures, stuffed animals, etc. Besides those, I collect all different kinds of DVDs. I also have a ton of earrings! Rubber ducky earrings, ice-cream, burgers, whales, shoes, glasses, foods, dinos....you name it and I probably have that earring! I have a bunch of toys and stuffed animals, if that counts. I like collecting rubber duckies, they seem to always appeal to me.
Yay! I'm not the only person who collects DVDs and rubber duckies!
But I mainly collect BOTTLE CAPS
Beer caps, soda caps, anything caps I collect. I don't know why, but I just do. I have a giant box of them. I even paid money to buy some of them :P.
Also I used to collect quarters. I wanted to get all 50 States before I spent them, but by the time I had 32 states I gave up and spent it all. After then I stopped caring :P.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
SBRoxMan said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUKbo1-Z5nI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qwyXw0liP4
I have a suspicion that you're Patchy the Pirate. :bullshrimp:

Anyway, I collected a lot of SpongeBob merchandise and Pokemon trading cards back in the day.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Coins, LEGO Bricks, Simpsons Comic Books, SB Comic Books, Minecraft Toys
Used to collect Hot Wheels and Gum Wrappers

Katniss

totally coral
When I was younger, I had a collection of state quarters.

Now, I guess you could say I collect magazines. I have a bunch of them in my room, dating back from at least 2012. I do go back and reread them sometimes but they're just nice to have around.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
When I was younger, I had a collection of state quarters.

Now, I guess you could say I collect magazines. I have a bunch of them in my room, dating back from at least 2012. I do go back and reread them sometimes but they're just nice to have around.

What kind of magazines? Like comics or something?

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Angry Birds things, Minecraft things, SpongeBob things... a lot of things.

Back