WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE SUPER SPONGEY SQUARE GAMES?

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Was it good, bad, or in the middle. Personally it was okay I thought the episodes would be better. Post what you think about it or if you agree with me. Thx guys! XD

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I agree with you. It was in the middle. Demolition Doofus was a kinda funny, but Mrs. Puff was creeping me out. Extreme Spots was good, but it went by kind of fast. Squirrel Record was pretty good. Face Freeze, I, personally thought was very funny. So yeah I agree you.

hasfarr

your mom
It was decent. The one thing I was weirded out by was the fact that Mrs. Puff looked so different without her... puff.

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Extreme Spots 8.8/10
Squirrel Record 8.3/10
Demolition Doofus 8/10
Face Freeze 5/10

Extreme Spots-SpongeBob and Patrick were actually pretty funny, their ideas of "extreme" were funny, too, along with Granny. But it was too repetitive-6.8/10
Squirrel Record-Funny! Some interesting records in there. I liked the book title, too. :P -8.8/10
Demolition Doofus-The demolisers were funny, especially the scuba diver. :xD: The only flaw was that Mrs. Puff was scary. The way she acted and looked was pretty creepy. O_o -7.9/10
Face Freeze-Just the awkward looks of all the characters was hilarious! The ending was my favorite part. -9.5/10

Wumbologist

Banished
Extreme Spots didn't have too much funny things, in it. Squirrel Record, was okay. Demolition Doofus, was kinda of strange and somewhat boring. Face Freeze was probably the best episode I've seen on Season 8.
So, basically the overall score is 7.5/10. It was okay, but I'm fine with it. I can't wait for the new episodes, according to Wikipedia! :)

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I liked Extreme Spots, even though I missed the first few minutes of it. I think that Squirrel Record was the best one, even though I missed a few minutes of that too. (My TV was being weird and that's why I missed some stuff) I didn't really like Demolition Doofus because Mrs. Puff looked weird and I didn't really like the plot. Face Freeze was okay.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
OK this is how I felt about the episodes.

Extreme Spots- It was a decent episode but just like Patstar said to me it was alittle too repetitive. But to me it was well written and i loved the feel of the episode.

Squirrel Records- I am glad they brought back the robots from house sittin for sandy I liked how they used something from their past episodes. I loved the ending of how Sandy didn't break any records and Spongebob somehow did. The world records were pretty interesting and creative. I like how Plankton kind of got a customer.

Demolition Doofus- Mrs Puff ruined it for me. She scared me but not enough for me to be scarred for life and not watch the show again. I am just glad she somehow got back to normal. To me Mrs Puff acted like a total Villan even more than Plankton in this episode. I know she hates spongebob, but this was OVER the top.

Face Freeze- Good episode, I liked Mr Krab's story it was entertaining. The faces were different and cool and I liked the ending.

The only problem just like they do with most specials they had is that they built it up tooo much. I didn't think this special/premere needed a marathon. Spongebob is on too much to begin with even if the marathon was specials. I would have just been happy if spongebob was on its regular times and then just showed the new episodes. But like I said before it was okay.

Wumbologist

Banished
OK this is how I felt about the episodes.

Extreme Spots- It was a decent episode but just like Patstar said to me it was alittle too repetitive. But to me it was well written and i loved the feel of the episode.

Squirrel Records- I am glad they brought back the robots from house sittin for sandy I liked how they used something from their past episodes. I loved the ending of how Sandy didn't break any records and Spongebob somehow did. The world records were pretty interesting and creative. I like how Plankton kind of got a customer.

Demolition Doofus- Mrs Puff ruined it for me. She scared me but not enough for me to be scarred for life and not watch the show again. I am just glad she somehow got back to normal. To me Mrs Puff acted like a total Villan even more than Plankton in this episode. I know she hates spongebob, but this was OVER the top.

Face Freeze- Good episode, I liked Mr Krab's story it was entertaining. The faces were different and cool and I liked the ending.

The only problem just like they do with most specials they had is that they built it up tooo much. I didn't think this special/premere needed a marathon. Spongebob is on too much to begin with even if the marathon was specials. I would have just been happy if spongebob was on its regular times and then just showed the new episodes. But like I said before it was okay.

Haha, you liked Mr. Krabs story.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Demolition Doofus was my favorite... then Squirrel Records... the other two were just okay to me
I actually really liked Demolition Doofus.. much better than expected.. the other 3 weren't as good as I had hoped for

Cha

I love SBM
They all had interesting story plots. Even though Mrs. Puff was kind of OOC in DD, it was still interesting none of the less. I didn't pay attention to Extreme Spots as much as I could, but the sports were interesting. Squirrel Record had Sandy's cousins, return of the robots from House Sittin' for Sandy. I thought it was pretty cool. Lastly, Face Freeze I liked seeing another episode where Mr. Krabs warns the boys. Good twists, surprising for me to see Sandy in it and overall interesting.

Back