Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 1990's

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 2000's

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
These decades have invented (and not invented) things we have today. During these decades, music, entertainment, technology, civil rights, and politics were booming. Which decade would you go to if you had a time machine?

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
The 50s seem the most interesting to me. Sure, there was segregation going on and that is very serious, and the fact that the Cold War and the Korean War were both going on, but I would absolutely love to go to a drive-in theater or to a malt shop. Plus the fashion trends during the 50s (especially the dresses) were really cute.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
80's, definitely. While I'd prefer going back to the 2000's, considering the fact that I lived through it, I feel as though it'd be more interesting to head to the 80's.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
The 50s seem the most interesting to me. Sure, there was segregation going on and that is very serious, and the fact that the Cold War and the Korean War were both going on, but I would absolutely love to go to a drive-in theater or to a malt shop. Plus the fashion trends during the 50s (especially the dresses) were really cute.
me too! the 50s were so swag man it is a fun lil period of excitement after World War 2 and before the hippies took over and it really helped to define modern american culture! (idk about other countries though lolz) they had household TVs and the interstate system and diners plus my dude Elvis B)))))) and my dead grandma's fav Frank Sinatra! that is like the traditional/classic period you know and everyone just seemed happy and hype and I just feel like I belong there!!!!!!

also my fav show the Twilight Zone premiered at the very end of the 50s in October 1959! :sbhalloween: I watch it every Tuesday at school :sbthumbs: yesterday we watched the one with the dude who is all alone on a boring asteroid and he is very lonely so they send him a robot lady to keep him company! they say the word "robot" funny though like "robut" lolz :laughsquid:

anyways in conclusion my dudes I would go to the 50s bc they were pretty swag and was a very influential time period :squilliam2: though I may have missed some stuff bc this knowledge (well other than the Twilight Zone stuff:0 ) comes from U. S. History class which I had last year so I probably definitely missed some things but who cares!

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
It'd be nice to go to the 1960's, but only if I could go to America for it - it'd be nice to see what it was like back then and also eat at a diner or something; I do love the concept of American diners.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I would like to go back to the 1980s and earlier to visit a few of the shopping malls in my area.

I would keep a suitcase filled with printed money from various decades in my time machine's trunk, just in case I need to purchase a few things in each time period, like period clothing that I'd wear to blend in with the crowd.

Among the things I'd do is visit various shopping malls in the 1970s and 1980s during their grand openings.

I'd also go back in time to visit the first Subway restaurant in Bridgeport, Connecticut in 1968. I would use money from 1968 and prior to pay for a footlong sub, chips and a soda.

The time machine I would use would be the DeLorean DMC-12 from Back to the Future with the modifications made to it in the animated series that would allow me to input my destination.

I'd also buy a Star Wars Millennium Falcon play set from 1977 and an NES Action Set from 1985, and travel forward through time to sell them still mint in their boxes to a an antique store, and profit. I'd also purchase all three Powerpuff Girls Game Boy Color games (MISB) in the late 1990s and resell them all in a video game store in 2017 and I would profit off them.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
The 1990s mostly because of all the pop culture of that era, stuff we enjoy today basically.

zxzxzx

Imitation Krab
Going back to the 2000s now being in my early 20s would be cool, but I would love to get to experience the early '90s.

LadyElvis8

SpongeBob's wife
The fabulous 1950s!!! [emoji173] If I did, I would get along with youth better, maybe I would've dated Elvis for a while, and be a happier person. That era is my love, my world, my inspiration! [emoji93]
I have to also mention, the cars back then were way more gorgeous looking. I love how much space they had inside, like this one that I sketched from 2 years ago. Ahh, nothing better than the golden era. I just envy anybody who got to live in that swell time.20160421_105343.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Back