What Carrier Do You Want?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This doesn't have to be the carrier you have now, and isn't about money at all. This is solely what you would find the best, now it's not about money, but it has to be an actual job. I want to be a lawyer, but that's just me, post your carrier choice below.

im personally sick of verizon because it often doesnt work like the others do in ny and im in canada right now anyways

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
E.V.I.L said:
no im all about that Rogers #We'reFriendlier #ButNotActually #That'sAStereotype #We'reJustPolite
It's probably because there's a stereotype that we say sorry a lot, I kinda fit that a bit, but I know a bunch of jerks, and yeah Rogers is better.

FinnDinner said:
It's probably because there's a stereotype that we say sorry a lot, I kinda fit that a bit, but I know a bunch of jerks, and yeah Rogers is better.
Okay trolling aside but as an American who's traveling in Canada rn

Canadians are far more polite (yall really do say sorry a lot), but Americans are more likely to talk to you and smile at you on the street and make ya feel warm. I feel like the people in America who are friendly are very friendly and the people who aren't friendly are very unfriendly, while Canada is a medium between the two. Of course, I am generalizing.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
E.V.I.L said:
Okay trolling aside but as an American who's traveling in Canada rn

Canadians are far more polite (yall really do say sorry a lot), but Americans are more likely to talk to you and smile at you on the street and make ya feel warm. I feel like the people in America who are friendly are very friendly and the people who aren't friendly are very unfriendly, while Canada is a medium between the two. Of course, I am generalizing.
Yeah and since there are over 10x more people in America than Canada, you're more likely to find people who are worse/better. I hope Canada has made you feel welcome!

Cha

I love SBM
aya’s top bed bunker is my main occupancy

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Interesting choice of word. Must be a Canadian thing. Never heard of it as "carrier" before. When I hear that word, I think of AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
ssj4gogita4 said:
Interesting choice of word. Must be a Canadian thing. Never heard of it as "carrier" before. When I hear that word, I think of AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.
Really? It's called that all the time where I live. What do you guys call it most of the time?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
FinnDinner said:
Really? It's called that all the time where I live. What do you guys call it most of the time?
Career or dream job

I would pick teacher if it was like what it was several years ago without parents complaining.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
ssj4gogita4 said:
Career or dream job

I would pick teacher if it was like what it was several years ago without parents complaining.
Do parents complain a lot nowadays? I would expect more sjw type locations to have some of that, especially in California I bet lol.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
FinnDinner said:
Do parents complain a lot nowadays? I would expect more sjw type locations to have some of that, especially in California I bet lol.
Anything and everything. However, private school usually does pretty well without it. It's mainly the public school parents.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
ssj4gogita4 said:
Anything and everything. However, private school usually does pretty well without it. It's mainly the public school parents.
From what you’ve seen, were they at least justified in their complaints?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
FinnDinner said:
From what you’ve seen, were they at least justified in their complaints?
Meh, not everytime. They just want to blame someone for their child not learning. Their child is smart enough or has the resources to get the grades.

Back