What Bubble Bass Order Means.

The Drifter

Some person.
"I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim."

"We serve food here, sir."

Yeah, Bubble Bass' order might seems nonsensical at first, but a guy from 4chan decrypts what they mean.
6f2vi.jpg

How that thing will looks like in real life:
TST1j.jpg

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
WhoBob said:
If I eat that in one time, I'll die.

I'll eat it.
I didn't know you were suicidal. Please go get help, I really don't want another person in my life to die. There's been my best friend Elisha, died in a car accident and my aunt Carolyn, those Westboro Baptist Church ::dolphin noise::tards protested her funeral because she was a military vet...

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
I didn't know you were suicidal. Please go get help, I really don't want another person in my life to die. There's been my best friend Elisha, died in a car accident and my aunt Carolyn, those Westboro Baptist Church ::dolphin noise::tards protested her funeral because she was a military vet...
pWHY SO SERIOUS!?!

PinkPearl

insert title here
Someone has a LOT of time on their hands to sit down and figure all that out :|I wonder what they did with that sandwich?

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
"I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim."
Yeah, Bubble Bass' order might seems nonsensical at first, but a guy from 4chan decrypts what they mean.
6f2vi.jpg

TST1j.jpg

That's Satan's Sandwich, just look at the size of it, it's the most unhealthy thing I've seen

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody

6f2vi.jpg

TST1j.jpg
Send my message to him/her: "Do The Right Thing, My Child"

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Sorry to bump, but there was a recipe by Nickelodeon themselves that I believe was put on the SB wiki as follows:
  • Double Triple: 6 patties
  • Bossy: All-beef patties
  • Deluxe: With everything
  • On a raft: Toast replaces buns (specifically Texas toast)
  • 4-by-4: Four patties and four cheese slices plus the six current patties would equal ten patties
  • Animal style: Patties cooked in mustard and topped with secret sauce and grilled onions
  • Extra shingles: Extra toast
  • With a shimmy: Jelly on the toast
  • And a squeeze: Orange juice on the side
  • Light axle grease: Lightly buttered
  • Make it cry: Fry the onions
  • Burn it: Patties are well-done
  • Let it swim: Extra sauce

Back