What are Your Least Favorite Episodes from Pre-Movie?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I've not a huge fan of Prehibernation Week or Nature Pants and I greatly despise Sandy's Rocket.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Amphitrite said:
I've not a huge fan of Prehibernation Week or Nature Pants and I greatly despise Sandy's Rocket.
I get Nature Pants. Prehibernation Week kept me intrigued so I called it good. The one I really don't understand is Sandy's Rocket, I always loved the cool adventure and "alien hunting" SpongeBob and Patrick went on, I found almost all of the gags to be hilarious, and I like how he actually goes to the moon in the end, so yeah I have to disagree with you on that one.

coft

happy hopping moron
Dumped - I genuinely forgot this was season 2 before looking at the episode guide. Feels so much like All That Glitters. SpongeBob being incredibly sad. Barely any humour. The thing SpongeBob lost coming back with him.
Surprised no one caught the similarities

I’m With Stupid - this was the episode that started Patrick being a jerk/mentally younger that seasons 5-8 love a lot.

Club SpongeBob - keep in mind this barely scratches bad for me. Great jokes in this one just a dull story with Squid Torture undeserved

Party Pooper Pants - When I was little, I had 6 spongebob dvds. Home Sweet Pineapple, Karate Island, Fear Of A Krabby Patty, SpongeBob goes Prehistoric, Tales From The Deep & Sponge For Hire. Party Pooper Pants was the only episode I hated on those set of dvds. I just hate this one

The Great Snail Race - repeat everything I said for Club SpongeBob except replace squid torture with gary torture

1. I Was a Teenage Gary: Not funny and half the time I didn't even understand what was going on.
2. Grandma's Kisses: Horribly mean towards SpongeBob with an annoying ending.
3. Dumped: Way more sappy and less well done than Have You Seen This Snail? and Patrick is super unlikeable.
4. Mid-Life Crustacean: Some of the jokes are funny but everything else is super weird.
5. Krabby Land: Shows Mr. Krabs at his worst in pre-movie and there's no humor to balance it out.

There are other pre-movie episodes that I consider weak (Opposite Day, The Paper, Fools in April, I'm With Stupid, Artist Unknown, As Seen on TV, Party Pooper Pants, The Great Snail Race) but those either only have one main problem or have enough humor to keep me from calling them awful.

Sealand

Imitation Krab
Season 1:

The paper

Season 2:

I'm with stupid

Season 3:

I had an accident

Everything else is Ok-amazing

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I love how one thing Spongebob fans all seem to agree on is which pre-movie episodes were the weakest. 😆 Despite listing I'm With Stupid as my favorite episode, it's more or less something I just did to troll. :p It's only my favorite 'weak' pre-movie episode. My least favorite 'weak' pre-movie episode is definitely The Sponge Who Could Fly. Even looking past the townspeople being made too detestable, I don't enjoy the corny "Disney style" and the mixed messages.

EntertainmentFanatic

Part Computer or Something
To me there are no bad episodes in pre-movie but ones I don't enjoy as much as the rest of the episodes are:
I'm With Stupid
SpongeBob Meets The Strangler
I Was a Teenage Gary
The Great Snail Race (this is just slightly below amazing, just a few things that I think could've been done better)
Ugh (aka SB B.C)

Dusty Pie

Baby Clam
"The Bully". The whole humor is based on Flats wanting to beat up SpongeBob and old man torture

Last edited:
Back