What Are Your Headcanons?

Thisisausername

Imitation Krab
Patrick was dropped on his head as a child and that's why even his parents allegedly think he's stupid. He also has memory issues because of the event, explaining why he says he has no sister in Something Smells only for his sister to show up later on in the series, him having no idea how to play Hide and Seek despite playing it many times, etc. Basically he has some form of brain damage, I think.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Patrick was dropped on his head as a child and that's why even his parents allegedly think he's stupid. He also has memory issues because of the event, explaining why he says he has no sister in Something Smells only for his sister to show up later on in the series, him having no idea how to play Hide and Seek despite playing it many times, etc. Basically he has some form of brain damage, I think.
Well, you know, I was going to do one for Patrick as well. I think that he's very much like those people who are actually very clever and gifted but keep up their dumb act just so they can fit into their group of friends.
And even though this probably hasn't been demonstrated in the show, maybe SpongeBob is slightly psychic? He seems to be able to predict certain things when people thought he'd never be able to know.
One more, and it's for Mr. Krabs: he suffers from a couple of things; one that sometimes makes him lose his temper with people or lash out at them, even when he wasn't intending to, and one to do with the fear of spending money or randomly falling in love with it. Of course, if that one exists.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
- Sandy likes to watch old horror movies because of how cheesy they are
- Squidward gave Sneillie to his mom to keep her company because he lowkey felt bad about never calling her
- Pearl will sometimes go to Squidward to ask him things she doesn't wanna talk to her dad about. Mainly because Squidward will be more blunt and won't sugarcoat anything for her
- Pearl taught SpongeBob how to do nails at one point because you can't tell me he wouldn't wanna learn how to do it

Growlie

Best Boy
- Sandy likes to watch old horror movies because of how cheesy they are - Squidward gave Sneillie to his mom to keep her company because he lowkey felt bad about never calling her - Pearl will sometimes go to Squidward to ask him things she doesn't wanna talk to her dad about. Mainly because Squidward will be more blunt and won't sugarcoat anything for her - Pearl taught SpongeBob how to do nails at one point because you can't tell me he wouldn't wanna learn how to do it

Those are really good.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I along with my brother think Squidward is mentally ill which would explain why he is always so mean to SpongeBob

Not only would this explain his anger, it would also explain why nobody likes him

It makes perfect sense!

Either that or he's secretly jealous of SpongeBob and wishes he had his life

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Hopefully this doesn't count as bumping

Spongebob really was driving the boat in Nautical Novice, but the person who said he was tugging the boat was mad at him for driving it and nearly destroying the museum and the town, so he purposely made sure Spongebob didn't get his license. And pretended to be nice to him so he wouldn't notice.

Back