Pinned thread What are you watching?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Cleaved - Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Good finale...even if it leaves my mind pondering about a lot.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Just finished watching Queen of the South. It's a good show, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes crime-based shows.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Original pilot for Gumball.

More amusing than I thought it would be, though I love how much more off Gumball and Darwin look than they did in Season 1. 😆

hastaluego

Floating Shopping List
I watched the David Lynch film Blue Velvet for the first time last night. I've heard about it for years from a family friend and I own the Twin Peaks original series and film so I thought I'd finally check it out. It's an experience I won't forget and it definitely lived up to the hype for me.

hastaluego

Floating Shopping List
I just watched Hoodwinked for the first time last night. I actually saw the sequel first like a month ago and then I found out Tom Kenny had a voice part in the first movie so I made it a point to watch that.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
@hastaluego I remember watching Hoodwinked when it first came out. My whole family loved it - the story and the music were just so great, and I remember being inspired by the fact that it was a relatively independent 3D-animation film. Some critics derided the animation quality, which in hindsight I can understand, but that doesn't spoil the charm of the film for me anymore than the cheesy special effects in those old Godzilla films could take away the fact that the films themselves were in a league of their own.

Never watched the sequel. They recast much of the voices and the story was middling at best, to my understanding.

Back