Pinned thread What are you watching?

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I'm quite late to the party but I just watched The Amazing Digital Circus for the first time on YouTube recently. It's, well, amazing. I love the animation, the music, the characters, the design, pretty much everything- and I'm really excited to see how the rest of the show will turn out. I highly recommend that you watch it as well! It'll be a fun 25 minutes. :D

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
I'm quite late to the party but I just watched The Amazing Digital Circus for the first time on YouTube recently. It's, well, amazing. I love the animation, the music, the characters, the design, pretty much everything- and I'm really excited to see how the rest of the show will turn out. I highly recommend that you watch it as well! It'll be a fun 25 minutes. :D
Not really my thing thought it was just ok but I see the hype

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Currently rewatching Clash-A-Rama on YouTube, based off the games Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. I watched it for the first time years ago, and it's a good nostalgic trip back to when these games are popular. Love the animation, jokes, characters, and by the way, Tom Kenny is one of the voice actors for the show as well. :D

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
Commercials. I'll find compilations or create my own playlists of commercials from my childhood with some silly internet videos thrown in between for fun. I'm not sure if it's rose-tinted glasses or if the commercials were just genuinely more engaging. Today if an ad break comes on everyone will focus on something else, but I have many fond memories of my entire family breaking down in laughter over different commercials. Piggies would literally cry "Wee wee wee" all the way home, people would celebrate the fact that they just "shipped" their pants, and robotic fish would sing to convince us that if humans were the ones mounted on walls and in sandwiches, we wouldn't be laughing. It wasn't uncommon to see a commercial like Honey Nut Cheerios or VESIcare that would create entirely new worlds for short commercials either.

Edit: I just learned there were little statues created meant to hold pens and notes based on the VESIcare pipe people with posable arms. Not that I care about the company in the slightest beyond the commercials, but I feel like it'd be cool to have in my future classroom for a bit of nostalgia on my desk.

Last edited:
Back