What are some bad season 7 episodes? (Strictly NO One Coarse Meal, A Pal for Gary, or Stuck in the W

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
God, I dislike most of this bloody season. Over half of them. I'm not going to say the ones I hate most for ~reasons~ (I'm gonna do a top and bottom 10 of this season soon and I don't want to give away spoilers) but I will agree with the hate for Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy, Summer Job, and Yours, Mine and Mine, all three are pretty unsalvageably bad. I will say that there are two episodes I rate WORSE than the episodes in the thread title, and a third episode that I rate at around the same level as them, aside from the ones already mentioned.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Yours, Mine and Mine. If you know me, then you'd know just how much I dislike that episode.

I don't hate it as much as other people for some reason, yeah the ending was horrendous but it wasn't that bad.

FireyFistOPain

Part Computer or Something
YM&M, Trenchbillies, Big Sister Sam, You Don't Know Sponge, The Main Drain, Welcome to BB Triangle, Sponge-Cano, Karate Star, The Curse of the Hex, Rodeo Daze, Summer Job, Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy, A Day Without Tears, Hide and Then What Happens, Model Sponge, Keep BB Beautiful, SB's Last Stand, The Play's The Thing, Tentacle-Vision (I like it but others hate it), Greasy Buffoons (ditto), Gramma's Secret Recipe, The Cent of Money, The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom, Krusty Dogs (begins gasping for air)

Let's go down the list, shall we? I'll admit I haven't seen most of these since I joined the site, but I'm pretty sure my opinions won't change on a majority of these. If an episode's not listed, I either liked it, can't remember it, or never saw it.

Tentacle-Vision: Pretty terrible episode. The jokes fall flat under poorly executed Squidward abuse.
Stuck in the Wringer: I'm not allowed to talk about this episode
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy: Every character in this show needs to get arrested.
Greasy Buffoons: Weak, boring attempt at gross-out.
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: Felt straight out of season 6. Weak premise, a bit of gross out, and repetitive jokes that weren't funny the first time.
A Pal For Gary: Not allowed to talk about this one, either.
Yours, Mine, and Mine: Patrick is an unlikable jerk who isn't funny in this episode. Not to mention, a krabby patty toy would eventually spoil, so it's kind of gross.
Kracked Krabs: The premise was pretty weak, but the execution showed promise. That ending was an extremely lousy deus-ex machina to get Mr. Krabs to win that award, and it was a pretty poor moral. A couple of jokes made me laugh, but the ending completely killed it.
Spongebob's Last Stand: A lousy, preachy environmental episode. The song was pretty lazy, too. I know that it is parodying "Give Peace a Chance", but at least make the lyrics relevant to what they are talking about.
A Day Without Tears: Funny Pants except with tears and not even attempts at humor.
Summer Job: Completely ruining any chance of a Mr. Krabs/Mrs. Puff relationship in a single episode.
One Coarse Meal: It's still not a good episode...
The Play's the Thing: Yawwnnnn...
Rodeo Daze: Another really bland episode. The Bikini Bottomites weren't very nice to Sandy, either.
Gramma's Secret Recipe: The premise of this has been done to death already, and the execution here really isn't any better.
The Cent of Money: I liked the ending, but the story itself is pretty dumb and there really aren't any good jokes whatsoever.
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom: Spongebob and Patrick are completely braindead this episode.
The Curse of the Hex: The ending is a little clever, but mostly lazy. The old hag is just another excuse for more gross-out.
The Main Drain: Lazy, lazy writing. Like seriously, what kind of premise is this? It makes absolutely no sense within the confines of the SpongeBob universe.
Trenchbillies: Disgusting, boring, and it had a horrible ending. Seriously, if Mr. Krabs never wanted to marry the lady, how exactly did he get forced into it?
Sponge-Cano!: This episode is another really malicious attack on Squidward's character that isn't funny, and this point, grows to be somewhat sad.
Karate Star: This is completely idiotic and just an excuse for Patrick to act like a jerk.
Hide and Then What Happens?: Really, this episode shows that the writers had to meet deadlines and rush out these episodes. This one is packed with filler that didn't need to be there in the first place. Poorly written.
Shellback Shenanigans: Same exact premise we've seen before twice in the same season. Still isn't good.
Krusty Dogs: Boring, boring, boring episode.
Big Sister Sam: Patrick is just terrible in this episode.

There might be others, I don't know, because there were a few episodes later in that season I still haven't seen (episode 148, I don't really remember either part of episode 149, I don't think I've seen 150b, 143, or 144a).

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Here's the ones I dislike/hate:

Tentacle-Vision, Stuck in the Wringer, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, Greasy Buffoons, Model Sponge, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, A Pal for Gary, Yours, Mine and Mine, Kracked Krabs, A Day without Tears, Summer Job, One Coarse Meal, The Play's the Thing, Rodeo Daze, Gramma's Secret Recipe, The Cent of Money, The Curse of the Hex, The Main Drain, Trenchbillies, Sponge-Cano!, That Sinking Feeling, Karate Star, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Earworm, Hide and Then What Happens?, Whelk Attack, Tunnel of Glove and Big Sister Sam.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Stuck in the Wringer, Summer Job, the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, Hide and What Happens, and Yours, Mine and Mine.

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
I really want to say A Pal for Gary. It's my most hated episode of the whole show. But, since I can't, I choose The Play's the Thing.

Those weren't all, though:

Growth Spout
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Big Sister Sam
Summer Job
Hide and Then What Happens?
The Play's the Thing

And I dislike at least 15 other episodes this season (aside from the Infamous 4 and the ones I mentioned on page 1)

PinkPearl

insert title here
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (stupid gag and just didn't work for me)
Tentacle-Vision (meh, not very funny)
Big Sister Sam (seriously, they just can't get Patrick's character right, can they? To the point where they make his family into completely stupid characters)
Model Sponge (boring)

Otherwise I haven't seen a lot of season 7.

CJO5050

Floating Shopping List
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy is the worst of that season outside the terrible three.

Back