What are some bad season 7 episodes? (Strictly NO One Coarse Meal, A Pal for Gary, or Stuck in the W

G-Bag

Imitation Krab
Yours Mine and Mine, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, That Sinking Feeling, Trenchbillies, pretty much all episodes that aren't either Enchanted Tiki Dreams, I Heart Dancing or the Main Drain. Those three are good. Everything else sucks

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
You know none of those 3 are my least favourite of the season, let me list every other episode I hate, and then reveal my least favourite episode.

Tentacle-Vision
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Yours, Mine and Mine (Bottom 10)
Kracked Krabs
SpongeBob's Last Stand
Summer Job
The Play's The Thing
Rodeo Daze
Gramma's Secret Recipe
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom
Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle
The Main Drain
Trenchbillies
Sponge-Cano!
That Sinking Feeling
Karate Star
Earworm (this episode is an earworm to me)
Hide and Then What Happens?
You Don't Know Sponge
New Fish in Town
Big Sister Sam

And my least favourite episode of this season and the entire show is...
BACK TO THE PAST

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Pretty much most of the first half of season 7 is very lackluster or bad. After LOBB season 7 started to get a bit better, making it slightly better than season 6 (I pretty much dislike season 6 from start to finish. Even though season 6's best episodes are of a higher tier than 7's) but there's a lot of humorless stuff in season 7.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy
A Day Without Tears
Summer Job
Rodeo Daze
The Main Drain
Trenchbillies
That Sinking Feeling
You Don't Know Sponge
Big Sister Sam

I might as well list the ones i found meh as well.

Tentacle Vision
Model Sponge
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Yours, Mine, and Mine
SpongeBob's Last Stand
The Play's the Thing
Gramma's Secret Recipe
The Cent of Money
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom
The Curse of the Hex
Sponge-Cano!
Hide and then What Happens?
Tunnel of Glove
New Fish in Town

WiseToday7003

Imitation Krab
Tentacle Vision, Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, Yours, Mine and Mine, SpongeBob's Last Stand, A Day Without Tears, Summer Job, The Play's the Thing, Rodeo Daze, Gramma's Secret Recipe, The Cent of Money, The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom, The Curse of the Hex, The Main Drain, Trenchbillies, Sponge-Cano!, That Sinking Feeling, Hide and Then What Happens, You Don't Know Sponge, Big Sister Sam.

I have 23 bad episodes in the season.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Besides those three Your’s Mine And Mine Someone’s In The Kitchen With Sandy Big Sister Sam Trechbillies

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm one of the minority of Spongebob's community that does not think season 7 is that bad. So I don't think the episodes in season 7 are awful or something like that.
But all the three episodes you mentioned aside, I would say the Yours, Mine and Mine, SITKWS, TrenchBillies! and The Cent of Money are the worst ones in season 7.
Yours, Mine and Mine for being annoying because of Patrick's selfishness. I think this episode is a bit overhated but it's still not a good one and one of my least favorite episodes from season 7.
SITKWS for being boring and a bit disgusting(seeing Sandy without her fur or her fur without the body(eyes and mouth).
TrenchBillies! for being boring and forgottable. Nothing more to say.
The Cent of Money for being annoying because of Mr. Krabs' greediness and Gary torturing.

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
Growth spout, Someone’s in the kitchen with Sandy, Tunnel of glove, and Big sister Sam to name a few

Last edited:
Back