What American accent do you have?

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

My Results:

Neutral

You're not Northern, Southern, or Western, you're just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don't really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
My Results:

Neutral

You're not Northern, Southern, or Western, you're just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don't really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up.

lol me and MDPP have the same accent.

Lyserg-Sure-Dithylamid
I'm not American but I tried this quiz...

My Results:

Neutral

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
Western
full_240673695.jpg

I'm from Massachusetts O_o

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

My Results:

Neutral

Neutral

But I live in Canada :fail:

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Neutral

I don't even have an American accent,

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
I got Western..which you could call right I suppose..Do you consider a Kansasan western?..

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
What I would expect.

Neutral

Back