Were you shocked when you found out Dear Vikings was nominated for an Emmy?

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
For Outstanding Special Class? First of all the special class includes the writers and this episode was poorly written. Plus the episode itself was a huge letdown! A Viking-themed episode did have potential, but it was ruined by the weak humor and lazy writing. When I first heard it was nominated for an Emmy, I thought it was just one of MoBros jokes.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Honestly I didn't even know this episode existed until I saw that vid MoBrosStudios made and then I saw it recently and oh God, it's painfully boring to watch. Barely any jokes at all. It's like someone just scrapped whatever jokes and stuff could have gone with the episode and decided to leave it like that.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I am shocked considering that this is the first I'm hearing of this. o.o What were the people who pick the nominees thinking? They could have chosen ANY other episode but this one!

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Even more funny than it being nominated in the first place is that it didn't outright lose. It went up again a Phineas & Ferb episode but neither show came out on top so there was no winner that year.

Ohad said:
What's next? A Pat for Gary for an Oscar? One Coarse Meal for a Nobel Prize?
How can A Pal (NOT PAT :p) for Gary will be nominated for an Oscar? It's not a movie. Also how can One Coarse Meal will be nominated for a Nobel Prize either? Plus these episodes can't be nominated for anything now. They premiered in early 2010 and this year is 2014 now. It's too late for that, only the SB episodes that premiered in late 2013 or 2014 have a chance to get nominated for an emmy or another prize.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
SB_DW_Fan said:
How can A Pal (NOT PAT :P) for Gary will be nominated for an Oscar? It's not a movie. Also how can One Coarse Meal will be nominated for a Nobel Prize either? Plus these episodes can't be nominated for anything now. They premiered in early 2010 and this year is 2014 now. It's too late for that, only the SB episodes that premiered in late 2013 or 2014 have a chance to get nominated for an emmy or another prize.
I agree that Spongebob episodes can't win the Oscar, but some of them may win a Nobel Prize.
We can only hope.

Back