Pinned thread Weekly SpongeBob Ratings

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
Salty Sponge ratings come out today! Let's see how it does! I'm predicting at least 0.30m< due to this episode getting a lot of hype online. Also I noticed that The Really Loud House (Thursday show) got higher numbers than it usually does (it got 0.271) so maybe itll be the same for the Friday premieres

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
Welp the #s are probably coming out tomorrow due to unexpected delays, maybe due to founders' day? (due to going to religious school I got that day off)

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
mediocre ratings for Salty Sponge (0.273) I think if the numbers stay in the high 200K/low 300K, that'll be better 278 and 876
Other ratings: Paw Patrol (New, 11am) 0.342
Baby Shark show: (New, 11:30am) 0.227
Rugrats (New, 7:30pm) 0.191 (series low)
Fairly Odder (from Thurs but whatever, new 7:30pm) 0.163. This show got removed from P+ by the way so RIP

Last edited:

spunklebobby

Imitation Krab
0.27. Tisk tisk tisk, time to see a certain someone complain about it.
Didn't really expect them to be Escape from Glove World level high.

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
I didn't even complain about it lol, I just said they were mediocre. And this is a thread about ratings discussion, its' purpose is for RATINGS discussion, so I think I and anyone else should be able to talk about it the way they want to, though admittedly positive discourse is always preferable over negative

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
I knew the ratings were gonna get worse. But hey, it's not as low as 278 and The Patrick Star Show should hopefully bring back up viewers, though I'm kinda concerned now. And 56th place in the adult demo is pretty good considering that low of viewership

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I knew the ratings were gonna get worse. But hey, it's not as low as 278 and The Patrick Star Show should hopefully bring back up viewers, though I'm kinda concerned now. And 56th place in the adult demo is pretty good considering that low of viewership
I think it was because they aired Salty Sponge and Karen For Spot in 2 fridays separately instead of airing them paired like the other episodes

Back