WarioWare

Here's one that's kind of strange. I've heard of this series before but I never thought I'd get into it. That was until I got the demo for the latest release, WarioWare Gold on the 3DS. I played the demo and I fell in love with the game and I eventually got the full game and completed it. After finishing it, I'm planning to get the other games in the series like Touched!, Smooth Moves, Snapped!, D.I.Y., and the GameCube port of the original one. So what do you think of this series, want to give it a try or are you already a huge fan of it?

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Well, D.I.Y is the only one I've put a considerable amount of time into, though I have been curious about the other games in the series.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Fun Fact : Spongebob got his own WarioWare with Spongebob SquigglePants on Wii and 3DS.

https://youtu.be/VBqcH-w94jc

Anyway, I only played WarioWare Gold, though, i’m interested to get D.I.Y

FinnDinner said:
Yeah it is, really? That's the only one I've played.
I haven't played Game & Wario myself, but I have seen gameplay of it and I can conclude the other entries in the series are more fast-paced,, and I think that make them fun!

Also another reason I liked Gold was that there are now fully voiced cutscenes.
Birds858 said:
Fun Fact : A Spongebob game called : Spongebob SquigglePants on Wii and 3DS is based off the WarioWare series and it’s also pretty fun.

https://youtu.be/VBqcH-w94jc

Anyway, I only played WarioWare Gold, though, i’m interested to get D.I.Y
Wait, really!? :confused: I was thinking their should be a SpongeBob-themed game similar to the WarioWare, but it turns out there already is! I had already heard of this game, but I didn't think it would be based off WarioWare! :D Thanks for sharing this, Birds858! I might get this game.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Alright awesome, yeah I should get the new one, which I think is gold, I would play DIY, except it's on DS, and that's kind of a deal breaker for me lol

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I hurt my neck every time I play a DS, my teeth scrunch together, and I just have a bad time, one of the reasons I couldn't complete M&B Bowser's Inside Story.

Back