Vocals over the end credits?

SG-17

Imitation Krab
I was watching Walking Small on Amazon Prime Video (USA) and I noticed that there were vocals for the theme music over the end credits of the episode.

I've never heard that before, none of the other episodes before it in Season 1 on Amazon have it. I don't remember that from airings on Nick.

Was that a one-off thing? Was it a mistake by the version Amazon uses?

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
It's not a mistake, the closing song appears to be a tie-in with the attached episode "Texas," where Junior Brown sings the last line of Sandy's "Texas" song. To my ear, it sounds like him over the end credits as well, and at the very least the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia appears to back me up. Unfortunately, no specific credit is given in the credits for the end credits song 🙄 but I'd be highly surprised if it's not him.

Since Nick/Amazon/everyone likes to whiz past the closing credits, I can see why not many people have heard it. I hadn't until you brought it to my attention- Thanks!

Texas.png

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Wow—I just went to check it out myself, it's really there! I agree with the above reply, sounds like it's probably a tie-in to Texas, with Junior Brown singing. I wonder if SpongeBob has any more gems like this that we just don't know about? I know that Scaredy Pants/I Was A Teenage Gary has special end credits music, but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I’m was hoping someone would finally mention this! I noticed it, too. I tried to listen to the whole song but stupid Amazon started playing the next episode. 🤦‍♀️😄

Back