Vice17 Has Arrived!

Vice17

Imitation Krab
Wow! This site is awesome!!! I love the extra clikable smilies and i think the admin here couldnt have done a better job!!!

SpongeBob11

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Welcome to the forums Vice17 have fun and enjoy your stay!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Welcome Vice! I hope you have a fun time here. If you have anything to ask, don't hesitate! We are always here to try and make your day...I guess...

Vice17

Imitation Krab
sweet... i wonder if i could ever make it to g.mod on this site??? O_o

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
hello, Vice17! welcome to Spongebuddy! B) i hope you join in the activities here, like the arcade, and rpg, and other cool spongey stuff! i'm spongedude, one of the admins here. spongey34 is my brother. either of us would be glad to help you out. for modding - the me and spongey34 choose the moderating team. you can read the rules to find out, but we like to choose responsible members who know a little about how forums work, and are active most of the time :D i've yet to mod someone w/ less than 100 posts, except for ch, cause he's a friend from school :D

also, the smilies are by spongey34. the wonderful skin was created by ch. and basically the rest of the board, including the rpg install, arcade install, adding the gallery, music area and all the other forum extras were added by me :D along with some graphics work as well O_o hmmm... i should start a 'credits' page B)

anyways, have a splendiferous time here at spongebuddy :D hope to see ya around ;)

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Yo, enjoy it here at Spongebuddy. Enjoy the arcade and the games here. Watch out for ssj. He posts a lot. O_o

Back