Viacom confirms that a third SpongeBob movie is in development

Johnny

After the 3rd Spongebob Movie, Platinums Dunes (well thats just me) should team up with Spongebob 2 do a TMNT (2014 film reboot) Crossover with Spongebob & Friends' Superhero Ego "The Spongers" and also after Spongebob there should be a Nicktoons Cinematic Universe for #Rugrats #AllGrownUp #KimiFinster #DannyPhantom #FairlyOddParents #JimmyNeutron #TeenageRobot and #TheSpongers #NicktoonsCinematicUniverse. This needs 2 happen, Nickelodeon needs this. Paramount & Nickelodeon need 2 do this

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Johnny said:
After the 3rd Spongebob Movie, Platinums Dunes (well thats just me) should team up with Spongebob 2 do a TMNT (2014 film reboot) Crossover with Spongebob & Friends' Superhero Ego "The Spongers" and also after Spongebob there should be a Nicktoons Cinematic Universe for #Rugrats #AllGrownUp #KimiFinster #DannyPhantom #FairlyOddParents #JimmyNeutron #TeenageRobot and #TheSpongers #NicktoonsCinematicUniverse. This needs 2 happen, Nickelodeon needs this. Paramount & Nickelodeon need 2 do this
SpongeBob Movie 3: Attack of the Fireworks

more beautiful words have never been spoken on this forum

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
According to Vincent Waller, Kristen Caplan is the production manager for this movie.

Back