Verizon buys Yahoo! for $4.83B, marking end of an era

ooooooofy

hello! :)

1,759 posts
$1,511 doubloons
I have only met one person in my lifetime who has used Yahoo and that was in like 2008 :haylp: I am sure they have changed their ways long since then :sbthumbs:

my point is no one uses yahoo and this will change nothing

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα

1,399 posts
$1,141 doubloons
I don't use Yahoo at all, and I don't hear a lot of people using it, so it won't change much.

Whisper

he can fix it...probably
Staff member

713 posts

$2,043 doubloons
I rarely use Yahoo,and that's only because most of my emails are Yahoo. Ive never used their search engine.

PinkPearl

insert title here

3,893 posts
$2,131 doubloons
I've hardly ever used Yahoo except when I was desperate to find good articles for a research paper or something. I've even used Dogpile.com more than Yahoo, and even that wasn't a lot.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD

5,877 posts
$11,879 doubloons
I've never used Yahoo that much except for making an account on Flickr (where you need a Yahoo mail account).

Skylar SquarePants

110 posts
$6 doubloons
NOOOO! I USE YAHOO! now my grandpa will need a new account on something else and I have to RE- subscribe to the spongebob fanclub

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"

3,045 posts
$2,296 doubloons
I wonder how it'll affect Flickr and my Flickr account. Flickr was purchased by Yahoo a few years ago.

SquiddlyPie

random gal

1,199 posts
$549 doubloons
LOL Yahoo declined Microsoft in 2008 and accepts Verizon?? WTH...I think Yahoo has also declined Google...back in 2000? ...This site is full of stupids.

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"

3,045 posts
$2,296 doubloons
Just be thankful that Verizon did not merge with ExxonMobil and Chipotle to form Veroxxotle.