Completed vemsa's favorite and least favorite episodes from each season xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vemsa

Imitation Krab
howdy folks, it's fellow spongebob enthusiast vemsa, and here i'd like to share my opinions with the rest of this wonderful forum. to start, here's a list of my favorite and least favorite episode from each season in funnie sponge show. please note that i have only recently began to start rewatching the show, and have barely even finished. because of this, some of these opinions are based on past memory and they may become outdated once i finish my rewatch.

favorites:​

• season 1: mermaid man and barnacle boy
  • season 2: wormy
  • season 3: krusty krab training video
  • season 4: wishing you well
  • season 5: the donut of shame
  • season 6: not normal
  • season 7: a pal for gary
  • season 8: a friendly game
  • season 9a: can't determine
  • season 9b: tutor sauce
  • season 10: snooze you lose
  • season 11: can't determine
  • season 12: swamp mates
  • season 13 (so far): under the small top

least favorites​

• season 1: sandy's rocket
  • season 2: dumped
  • season 3: the camping episode
  • season 4: best day ever
  • season 5: waiting
  • season 6: shuffleboarding
  • season 7: rodeo daze
  • season 8: house sittin for sandy
  • season 9a: spongebob you're fired
  • season 9b: can't determine
  • season 10: can't determine
  • season 11: squirrel jelly
  • season 12: patrick's tantrum
  • season 13 (so far): squidward's sick daze

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
APFG is your favorite of season 7? and The Camping Episode your least favorite? It is surely something rare XD
Really interesting lists since they have episodes which are mostly chosen.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
howdy folks, it's fellow spongebob enthusiast vemsa, and here i'd like to share my opinions with the rest of this wonderful forum. to start, here's a list of my favorite and least favorite episode from each season in funnie sponge show. please note that i have only recently began to start rewatching the show, and have barely even finished. because of this, some of these opinions are based on past memory and they may become outdated once i finish my rewatch.

favorites:​

• season 1: mermaid man and barnacle boy
  • season 2: wormy
  • season 3: krusty krab training video
  • season 4: wishing you well
  • season 5: the donut of shame
  • season 6: not normal
  • season 7: a pal for gary
  • season 8: a friendly game
  • season 9a: can't determine
  • season 9b: tutor sauce
  • season 10: snooze you lose
  • season 11: can't determine
  • season 12: swamp mates
  • season 13 (so far): under the small top

least favorites​

• season 1: sandy's rocket
  • season 2: dumped
  • season 3: the camping episode
  • season 4: best day ever
  • season 5: waiting
  • season 6: shuffleboarding
  • season 7: rodeo daze
  • season 8: house sittin for sandy
  • season 9a: spongebob you're fired
  • season 9b: can't determine
  • season 10: can't determine
  • season 11: squirrel jelly
  • season 12: patrick's tantrum
  • season 13 (so far): squidward's sick daze
why do you hate the camping episode so much

Vemsa

Imitation Krab
this list was one year ago and is massively outdated. nowadays i do not feel as strongly about that episode as i did then, but i still find it pretty overrated. it's not a bad episode, certainly not. i just think it does not qualify as one of the best, even in season 3. this episode had some funny jokes like "fake science monthly," but in other parts i feel the episode was all over the place in terms of humor and plot focus. many jokes i feel outstayed their welcome, like the whole part with the sea bears and the part where patrick keeps blowing marshmallows in squidward's face. i also feel as if the episode was pretty limiting with how most of the episode's setting was in front of spongebob's house. but other than that, its still a decent episode.

heres my updated opinions:

favorites:
season 1 - mermaid man and barnacle boy
season 2 - artist unknown
season 3 - krusty krab training video
season 4 - krusty towers
season 5 - sing a song of patrick
season 6 - sand castles in the sand
season 7 - a pal for gary
season 8 - mermaid man begins
season 9 - tutor sauce
season 10 - snooze you lose
season 11 - karen's virus
season 12 - spongebob in randomland
season 13 - under the small top

least favorites:
season 1 - i was a teenage garry
season 2 - dumped
season 3 - party pooper pants
season 4 - best day ever
season 5 - banned in bikini bottom
season 6 - shuffleboarding
season 7 - rodeo daze
season 8 - house sittin' for sandy
season 9 - spongebob you're fired
season 10 - spongebob's place
season 11- squirrel jelly
season 12 - the nitwitting
season 13 - pat the dog

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
this list was one year ago and is massively outdated. nowadays i do not feel as strongly about that episode as i did then, but i still find it pretty overrated. it's not a bad episode, certainly not. i just think it does not qualify as one of the best, even in season 3. this episode had some funny jokes like "fake science monthly," but in other parts i feel the episode was all over the place in terms of humor and plot focus. many jokes i feel outstayed their welcome, like the whole part with the sea bears and the part where patrick keeps blowing marshmallows in squidward's face. i also feel as if the episode was pretty limiting with how most of the episode's setting was in front of spongebob's house. but other than that, its still a decent episode.
yeah ok

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar

heres my updated opinions:

favorites:
season 1 - mermaid man and barnacle boy
season 2 - artist unknown
season 3 - krusty krab training video
season 4 - krusty towers
season 5 - sing a song of patrick
season 6 - sand castles in the sand
season 7 - a pal for gary
season 8 - mermaid man begins
season 9 - tutor sauce
season 10 - snooze you lose
season 11 - karen's virus
season 12 - spongebob in randomland
season 13 - under the small top

least favorites:
season 1 - i was a teenage garry
season 2 - dumped
season 3 - party pooper pants
season 4 - best day ever
season 5 - banned in bikini bottom
season 6 - shuffleboarding
season 7 - rodeo daze
season 8 - house sittin' for sandy
season 9 - spongebob you're fired
season 10 - spongebob's place
season 11- squirrel jelly
season 12 - the nitwitting
season 13 - pat the dog
No offense but your reasons are kinda dumb who cares about settings and who cares if an episode has long gags it’s still one of the most popular episodes so yes

Vemsa

Imitation Krab
No offense but your reasons are kinda dumb who cares about settings and who cares if an episode has long gags it’s still one of the most popular episodes so yes
well you're talking to a guy who thinks hating an episode because of torture is dumb so expect pretty stupid opinions from me

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Also WTF A Pal For Gary is your favorite season 7 episode you are 100% that basement dweller member from ESB who in my opinion is a huge troll for liking A Pal For Gary

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Also WTF A Pal For Gary is your favorite season 7 episode you are 100% that basement dweller member from ESB who in my opinion is a huge troll for liking A Pal For Gary
i think you're being a bit mean

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
i think you're being a bit mean
I know this person from a SpongeBob server they said A Pal For Gary is one of the best and most well written episodes of the whole show which is clearly wrong don’t wanna disrespect opinions but still

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I know this person from a SpongeBob server they said A Pal For Gary is one of the best and most well written episodes of the whole show which is clearly wrong don’t wanna disrespect opinions but still
oh ok

Vemsa

Imitation Krab
>"i don't want to disrespect opinions"
>"this opinion is clearly wrong"

Every spongebob fan is created equal

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Your opinion is baseless though according to you Spongebob being an ignorant a**hole and not noticing his pet is almost being killed and tortured by a monster is good writing slow claps👏
HEYO_HEYO stop being such a jerk, what the heck! EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION NO MATTER IF IT'S BAD OR GOOD

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
HEYO_HEYO stop being such a jerk, what the heck! EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION NO MATTER IF IT'S BAD OR GOOD
Okay fine I’ll try to respect their opinion sorry for creating drama just saying I have seen this member before defending APFG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back