v7 feedback

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Alright, I know we are looking at getting v7 out this year on the main site. So, the staff have a few questions for everyone to answer as honestly as possible:

1) What about the current version (v6) do you like? Dislike?
2) Do you want to see the main site be a News site, Informational site, or Community-based site? Combination?
3) Do you like/dislike anything from the past versions that you would like to maybe come into play for v7?
4) What other feedback can you give us as we continue to work on this release? Any changes you would like to see for SBM?

Please be as honest as you can and give us as much feedback as you can! Anything not related to main site is fine too.

CannedBread

Unrecognized Talent
The site is fine from a technical stand point. The only thing I would like to see make a return are the arcade, and the image that shows under your name symbolizing how many posts you have. (Also I realize the second thing I mentiond is just on the forums but it would be a welcome addition nonetheless)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'm still fairly new to the site and don't really know all the past versions of it, but I think the site is good as it is today.
Even if you're new we welcome any feedback with the main site and any changes, suggestions, critiques are great!
The site is fine from a technical stand point. The only thing I would like to see make a return are the arcade, and the image that shows under your name symbolizing how many posts you have. (Also I realize the second thing I mentiond is just on the forums but it would be a welcome addition nonetheless)
Arcade is a forum thing. I'll try to find something for it, though.

The images I'll try working on again under the posts. I do miss that for sure and remember working on it before with frustration.