user-to-user confessions

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
@President Squidward - I have stolen your love of VHS recording; oops?
That's okay. I got over VHS recording back in November and now I capture breaks with a capture card :P

RedSoxFan274 said:
Prez: sometimes I have to remind myself you're not 12 anymore (not at all implying that you still act 12, just that... jeez, time flies)
scary to think that I'm way closer to becoming 18 than being 12 3:

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
@OBAB - I forgot that you were once banned, which is weird cause we both got unbanned the same day.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
@The Appetizer - You won't believe how long it took for me to get that your username was a SpongeBob reference Oh...I need to binge watch again... :xP:

@ooooooofy - I can only ever think of you as Santa Squidward. I dunno, it's just that your avatar of him screams enthusiasm, which you have lots of. :P

@ssj - (1) Took me two months to realize that your avatar featured a Christmas hat on it - I assumed it was just part of a turkey or somethin'
(2) ...and I've only just realized that the avatar sans the hat is of some sort of human anime character. Dang it...

PinkPearl

insert title here
SpongeFan257 said:
@ssj - (1) Took me two months to realize that your avatar featured a Christmas hat on it - I assumed it was just part of a turkey or somethin'
(2) ...and I've only just realized that the avatar sans the hat is of some sort of human anime character. Dang it...
I always just assumed it was a turkey many years ago when he first had the avatar. I only knew differently as of a few months ago.

GamingSlimeYT

Baby Clam
EVERYONE BOTHER THIS PERSON “DadMom AngryPants” AND TELL HIM THIS
Hey man, it’s 2019 and it’s actually looking like Spongebob might actually end because the creator has died. I don’t know how long this might last for, but the creator died last year sometime in November of 2018, this post https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/30868-spongebob-will-it-end-in-2019/ that you have locked, looks like this person already knew something was up. So why don’t you unlock that post m8

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
GamingSlimeYT said:
EVERYONE BOTHER THIS PERSON “DadMom AngryPants” AND TELL HIM THIS
Hey man, it’s 2019 and it’s actually looking like Spongebob might actually end because the creator has died. I don’t know how long this might last for, but the creator died last year sometime in November of 2018, this post https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/30868-spongebob-will-it-end-in-2019/ that you have locked, looks like this person already knew something was up. So why don’t you unlock that post m8
Are there several reputable sources for this yet?

Back