Useless Talents

hfjs

10,281 posts

$273 doubloons
Got any?

I can raise my eyebrows really fast....that's kinda...the only thing I'm good at

ooooooofy

hello! :)

1,759 posts
$1,511 doubloons
I can make a dolphin noise!! no I did not mean a bad word like the actual sound a dolphin makes!! one time at the aquarium I had a dolphin mask on and I made the dolphin noise and my friend zoey was like "that iz freaky yo"

I have not done it in a while tho so idk if I can still do it :haylp: but I bet after a few tries I can get back into it :sbthumbs:

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα

1,399 posts
$1,141 doubloons
Me laughing like a hyena/maniac in a horror movie. I also have another strange/useless talent but I am ashamed to say it...

PinkPearl

insert title here

3,893 posts
$2,131 doubloons
I can usually name a song within the first two seconds of it playing. I can usually also, given a person's name and a few photos of sections of their house, find out where they live using Google Maps. (That's because I'm creepy. No, really. I only do it to people I know, nobody else has anything to worry about :p )

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD

5,877 posts
$11,879 doubloons
-Me laughing like a witch.
-Rolling my tongue while crossing my eyes.

The Guy With the Computer

===

2,748 posts
$923 doubloons
I can laugh like a hyena if something makes me laugh hard enough.

It's the most irritating but at the same time wonderful sound you'll ever hear.

PatStar2000

heyo

2,671 posts

$233 doubloons
I know the day of the week people were born on without having to look at a calendar. Just give me the month, day and year (and whatever else I might have forgotten) and I can tell you very quickly. It is kind of annoying because people always ask me to tell them what day of the week x day falls in x year and then when I tell them they're like "that's so creepy" :krabso: well honey you asked. Also, I can remember what day I did very little things, like going to the mall or the days I was on vacation about 10 years ago. I can also remember most people's birthdays after they've only told me once. Not exactly a "useless" talent, but it sucks because sometimes you have to play dumb and act like you don't remember so you don't seem like a creep. :p

I also have several different sneezes, but I don't know if anyone notices. :yw: And I can do the voices of Cookie Monster, Shy Guy, Squidward & Mr. Krabs quite well, but that's not a useless talent if it can get me into acting! :thumbsup:

PinkPearl said:
I can usually name a song within the first two seconds of it playing. I can usually also, given a person's name and a few photos of sections of their house, find out where they live using Google Maps. (That's because I'm creepy. No, really. I only do it to people I know, nobody else has anything to worry about :p )
Lol woah I have both of your talents! I am an expert with certain songs and I'm also a Google Maps genius (what other 16 year old likes to find people's houses in their spare time?) I might not only do it to people I know though :hehe: :druggedkrabs: