Upcoming guest stars: Betty White, Aubrey Plaza, Henry Winkler, David Lander, Michael McKean, Bob Ba

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Guests and their characters via Buzzfeed Celebrity:

Betty White will voice Beatrice, a “zen granny” who owns a store in the mall that specializes in all things grandma.
Pg6MeHD.jpg

Aubrey Plaza will play a “teenage goth girl” named Nocturna whose hobbies include practicing being catatonic, painting everything she owns black, and planning her funeral.
ncDSm3u.jpg

Henry Winkler will voice Sharkface, a tough shark who grew up on the mean streets of Bikini Bottom.
qP114br.jpg

David Lander will voice Donnie, the well-off and “bookish” shark in the gang.
bOqlf5v.jpg

Michael McKean will voice Lonnie, a skateboarding punk from the Red Hook neighborhood of Bikini Bottom.
TWmorvy.png

And Bob Barker will voice Bob Barnacle, a famous snail photographer and owner-operator of a Snail Rescue Center.
WkfdyFH.jpg

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Michael McKean was Captain Frosty Mug a few years ago, right? So unless there are two famous Michael McKeans, this is his second guest spot as a completely different character.

AUBREY PLAZA

OH MY GOD

YES

YESS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Didn't Amy Poehler do a guest on this show too? )

Sweat

Banished
I wanted the Bob Barnacle character to get SpongeBob a free car or something

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Awesome to see new character designs :D

E.V.I.L said:
AUBREY PLAZA

OH MY GOD

YES

YESS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Didn't Amy Poehler do a guest on this show too? )
Yeah, she was the old lady from Have You Seen This Snail?

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Ya know, something tells me that Nocturna and Beatrice are both gonna be from "Mall Girl Pearl".

I would just imagine that shark gang and The Bubble Poppin' Boys fighting.

And of course Bob Barker voices the operator of a Snail Rescue Center. I'm still expecting a game show episode, folks.

Supmandude

Squog
I thought Bob Barker was dead, but it turns out he's just retired. If he doesn't say "Have your snail spayed or neutered" it will be a huge missed opportunity.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
The new character designs are alright, but Nocturna's design is not really on my nerves..

Cha

I love SBM
Oh sweet, that storyboarded shark episode from years back is still coming along. Glad to see it didn't get the ax like SpaceBob InvaderPants. These last two seasons have been really nailing the one-time appearing characters.

Is it just me or does Sharkface sound a little like Scarface? Plus, look at his jacket and the fact that he's a tough looking shark. I feel like this can't be a coincidence so I'm calling a Scarface reference. :p

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Oh sweet, that storyboarded shark episode from years back is still coming along. Glad to see it didn't get the ax like SpaceBob InvaderPants. These last two seasons have been really nailing the one-time appearing characters.
What storyboarded shark episode?

and also OMFG AUBREY PLAZA

Back